Area Attack Proficiency – 600 OM
Area Defense Proficiency – 400 OM
Homing Proficiency – 600 OM

STARTING POWERS:
Super Jumping Basic- 300 OM
Master Acrobat – 400 OM
Shapeshifting – 1400 OM

STARTING MOVES:
Kingdom Key (600 OM) (requires, Physical Strength Proficiency)
A giant skeleton key shaped object that acts like a sword by using concentrated light along its 2ft spine it ‘cut through’ opponents. Fairly light, and easy to use, it doesn’t do much damage in a single hit, which takes a second to perform, but can be used for basic combos of up to 4 side swipes before Sora needs to take 3 secs to reposition his hands, leaving him fairly open. Although it can be stolen, Sora can instantly recall it by materializing it into his hands and therefore unmaterializing it from wherever it was. Appearance spoiled below.

[Image: 250px-Kingdom_Key_KHIII.png]

Fire (300 OM)  (requires: Ranged Proficiency, Homing Proficiency)
Taking 2 secs to cast, Sora shoots a blazing fireball with a diameter of a human hand out of the end of his keyblade that homes in on the nearest enemy in front of him, leaving minimal burns and completely evaporating immediately after the hit. He can only cast it 20 times per fight.

I confirm that I have read and agreed to the Rules of Conduct.

Where did you find us?
:)

Hey friend!

Kingdom Key needs a length for the blade, and we'd appreciate some damage values as well some kind of description of how difficult it is to use the blade. If I remember right, Sora gets a set number of swings before you have to stop in the games. But it has been some time since I've played a Kingdom Hearts game.

Fire also would need some kind of description of the damage. I'd also like to know if this sets things on fire, or if the flames die away after the attack. Little details like that.
[Image: source.gif]
"Centurion: I'll leave you to your work then Dust. Thanks for chatting!
Me: no problem. stay awesome!
Centurion: It's more of a passive ability"

Edited
[Image: Darkdata.png]

Yuuka Kazami:Des is like that one meme like... "How many levels of Omniverse are you on?"

Revan Noctis : Desman what are you currently doing in the omniverse?
Desman Black: I'm faking an engagement to a sex deamon to stop two samurai I accidently summoned whipping them in half, while also trying to stop them from doing the same thing to my best freind who is currently having relations with said deamon, and wh has now accidently summoned his previous girlfreind. So you know... normal stuff

Approved!!!

Please do the do that you know what to do.

Switching Desman Black to Sora

Name: Sora
Spent OM: 6600
Consumed OM: 0
Proficiencies (3600): Physical Strength Proficiency(1000), Ranged Proficiency(1000), Area Attack Proficiency(600), Area Defense Proficiency(400), Homing Proficiency(600)
Powers (2100/8000): Super Jumping Basic(300), Master Acrobat(400), Shapeshifting(1400)
Moves (900): Kingdom Key(600), Fire(300)
Super Moves (0):
Transformations (0):
Assists (0):
Items:
Artefacts:
Bases:
Unlocks (0):
Base stats:
ATK: 3
DEF: 2
SPD: 3
TEC: 2

I will reset your OM soon, Daniel will need to reset your name but you should be ready to go~
[Image: source.gif]
"Centurion: I'll leave you to your work then Dust. Thanks for chatting!
Me: no problem. stay awesome!
Centurion: It's more of a passive ability"