Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Switching to Rakgat Sourtoof

CHARACTER NAME: Rakgat Sourtoof

CHARACTER SOURCE: Age of Sigmar

CHARACTER HISTORY: Rakgat Sourtoof was a loonboss serving under Skragrott the Loonking. Despite his loyal appearances, Rakgat always aspired to kill Skragrott and become the leader of the grots. Thinking that earning the favour of the Bad Moon could help him, Rakgat followed Skragrott to try and figure out how they always knew where the Bad Moon would be. Rakgat saw Skragrott enter a portal with his gobbapalooza and tried to follow, only to be smelled out and beaten to death by the Troggoths guarding it. It was at that point that he was taken to the Omniverse.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
https://ageofsigmar.lexicanum.com/mediaw...oss_01.jpg
With the top of his head coming up at 5' 3" and the top of the moon helmet at 5' 7", Rakgat isn't too much of an intimidating figure to look at, although the rough craftsmanship of his armour attempts to make up for it.

STATS:
ATK: 3
DEF: 2
SPD: 1
TEC: 4

STARTING PROFICIENCIES:
Melee prof (1000)
Debuff prof (1000)
Buff prof (400)
Ranged prof (1000)
STARTING POWERS:

STARTING MOVES:
Moon-slicer (300 OM, requires melee prof)
https://www.games-workshop.com/resources...boss01.jpg
A wooden pole with a crescent-shaped blade totalling 5 and a half feet long, the Moon-slicer is a deceptively swift moving and easy to use weapon. Despite dealing medium damage with normal slices and heavy damage on a downswing, it is useless as a stabbing weapon because of its blunt edge. It takes 5 seconds of medium concentration to summon or unsummon.

Bag ov' Mushrooms (1200 OM, requires melee prof, buff prof, debuff prof, ranged prof)
Rakgat spends 10 seconds either reaching into a bag of mushrooms or snapping one off of his back. Depending on what the mushroom is, one of the following effects will happen:

Stinkcranny Fungus: A foul smelling violet fungus that will disrupt the concentration of anyone within 5 feet, making focusing on a move nearly impossible. This effect will last for 30 seconds.

Bitterspurts: After being introduced into the bloodstream, the enemy will begin to vomit profusely for 5 seconds, stopping their movement and any concentration moves they may be doing.

Twackweezer Puffshroom: After hitting a surface, it will let out a 5x5x5 foot cloud of sports that cause constant damage to anyone within the cloud, as well as disrupting vision. This will last for 15 seconds.

Stragglenekk Fungus: After being touched by an enemy, this fungus will wrap itself around their legs, slowing them down and dealing minor damage. The fungus lasts for only one minute, including the time when it is idle.

Rakgat can only get one fungus out every 45 seconds. For fungi like the bitturspurt to have an effect, it must first be rubbed against the edges of Rakgat's moon-slicer, which must then hit an enemy in order to transfer the effect. Alternatively, mushrooms can be thrown up to Rakgat's ATK x 12 feet away.

I confirm that I have read and agreed to the Rules of Conduct.
Perhaps
Where did you find us?
Australia

Bump
My armour is steel.
My shield is logic.
My weapon is faith.

By the Omnissiah I will let none survive.

bump
u
m
p
My armour is steel.
My shield is logic.
My weapon is faith.

By the Omnissiah I will let none survive.