Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Penalty Box

A list of official penalties and their reasons will be given here. If you are suspended or banned, this will be listed here.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!

Inlumia has been banned. The reason is for excessive breaking of in character rules. Over the course of his stay he has been warned multiple times about controlling other people's NPCs (including site NPCs such as the Rathalos) without their permission. This extended to killing them out right, taking their 'souls', having his own characters piss on them, etc. Additionally we had a lot of problems regarding not seeking permission for specific things such as starting a sex mage guild or other problematic things that one would normally seek permission to do beforehand and which were difficult to fix after discovery without large retcons. This persisted for a long time and Inlumia was given multiple warnings. According to him this is simply the way he roleplays. Unfortunately there is just no room here for that kind of freedom with the rules.

We just want to be clear about the reasons for being banned so that nobody thinks this was a snap decision.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!

As we've had to, over the past few weeks, remove several people's chat privileges both long-term and short-term, I feel like this is a good place to state this.

The staff are here to help you and make this place run efficiently, so I ask that you treat all of them with respect. If you have a beef, whether it is small or huge, take it to the Help Desk or Private Messaging. The Chatbox is not the place for this, and it is too easy for a small issue between a staffer and a member to become this dramatic public thing.

This applies to anyone - Be nice to staff. Staff are well within their rights to temporarily ban you from the website if they feel like you are being purposefully confrontational. And you can be certain that such an action will also result in loss of chat privileges.

Ey, no bans for this, but can we not make autistic jokes in the chatbox? That seems like common sense. We're not 4chan here, and maybe the edge has gotten a little out of control lately, so I'm here to gently remind people that we've got plenty of people on this site on the autistic spectrum (myself included), and that it's mean-spirited ground for jokes. Making fun of people is one thing - I don't want to be so draconic that we can't laugh at each other - but when it comes to naming specific mental illnesses, we're getting into dangerously toxic territory. Steer clear or get a ban, next time.
[Image: proto.jpg][Image: DAHost.png]
Dante's Abyss 2015
Host

PANDATRON/Zalgo has been permanently banned after a blatant attempt to exploit the OM gain system. A gentle reminder that this is not something we give a tap on the wrist for. :)

If anyone was wondering, Cronos, Tavros and Vergil were the same person.

Mitsuki/Nish have been banned for multi-accounting.

Spider-man and Galen Sien have been banned for multi-accounting and attempting to hide this fact through use of proxies.

I've deleted a bunch of posts in here related to current and previous member's receiving chat or site bans. I felt that, with the degree of changes recently, it wouldn't hurt to wipe some slates. Like the end of a Christmas Carol, when the bank guy forgives everyone of all the money they owe him. Anyone who tried to cheat the system or committed terrible IC violations remains here.

Anyway, if you have concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to send them my way. I can't address or understand what I am not aware of.

I've given Link a second chance after he reached out to me. He'll remain on a watch list but is otherwise free to either rejoin/change/continue as Link. In making this decision, I weighed his previous track record as a pleasant community member and a productive, dedicated member of the staff in the first half of 2016.

Concerns, if you have them, can be sent to me through PM or DM.

Celio/Aquamarine has been banned from the Discord for 24 hours for repeatedly posting memes regarding politically sensitive topics after been told not to. You're allowed to meme in the Whateververse, but you need to have a little been a common sense when it comes to posting videos and images that may upset or offend people. As I've been told verbal warnings have already been handed out. This is the next step. To be lifted this time tomorrow.
[Image: trixiesig2018.png]
[First Prime to Escape the Underverse]
Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned

Dane has been unbanned after reviewing the original ban. The full discussion can be found in this topic, with an explanation of the original ban outlined in this post, in particular.

The long and short of it is: Dane won't be allowed back on staff. It goes without saying that he will be on a short leash. I have asked him not to discuss the ban on public boards, or the public discord, and I'd really appreciate it if everyone can stick to that as well. If you need to report something official, such as abuse or rulebreaks, please go directly to a staff member and we'll do our best to sort it out, but I'm sincerely hoping to go drama-free for a bit in 2019.

Ebony/Dane/Viola will be unsilenced today after a three day silence when she continued an out burst from discord after mods had told her to stop.
[Image: source.gif]
"Centurion: I'll leave you to your work then Dust. Thanks for chatting!
Me: no problem. stay awesome!
Centurion: It's more of a passive ability"

Yuuka brought a fight from the discord into the Chat Box, silenced for 3 days.

Dane violated the main clause of being unbanned, which was "don't cause any more drama". Was already banned and then unbanned once from the Discord, had to be silenced in the chatbox and then got banned again yesterday after ignoring mods again.

.... So I'll say again, it'd be nice to go drama-free for a bit in 2019

Edit: and yeah, that means Dane is banned this time for good.

Multiple Rules were broken, IC and OOC
Tyson Renegade has been Banned.

Due to the overwhelming rules broken by the user, the character, and the person, Staff has ruled that Tyson had indeed not read the rules. If indeed he had read the rules he did not comprehend them. Confusion about any rules on the site is not a crime, but when confronted by staff, Tyson responded aggressively and disrespectfully; Making it impossible to address the issue and assist in understanding rules that the offender had broken.

A full list of the crimes are unnecessary and incredibly long, but to summarize the major infringements:
Metagaming;
God-Modding;
Literally Every Rule in the Book with excessive accounts of 'be[ing] a diva'.

On top of these violations of basic rules, Tyson is also found guilty of not participating in a proper introduction post for the Nexus as stated in the game rules; Then upon being confronted and (old)staff explaining he must start in the Nexus, Tyson did not properly nor accurately provide a satisfactory solution to the issue - using unauthorized 'portals' to 'enter' Camelot from The Nexus.

The above mentioned in combination with constant breaking of the rules and lore, failure to ask permission to use a staff-made NPC despite how small a NPC is, making changes to the staff-made NPC without permission from the original owner, and improperly handling mentioned and non-mentioned NPC of a previous 'extreme' breakage of lore we - the staff - have to unfortunately assume that this is not the site, RP, or community for Tyson - the user, the character, or the person.

While the forceful removal may be seen as extreme, we believe it is in the best interest of all parties involved, and the members of the staff wish Tyson luck in finding the RP that he was made for.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)