Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Move Creation Workshop

Mechanise, Automate, Purge. (600 OM, requires mechadendrites, ranged prof and physical prof)
13's mechadendrites retreat under his armour and come 5 seconds later out with a new tool on their end. This allows them to attach themselves to one physical move 13 has, or has mimicked. Even if the move would normally need to be wielded with two hands, the mechadendrites can wield them with one. The mechadendrites will not lose their item unless cut off and do not suffer recoil or sway as harshly as 13's normal arms. They can either be used manually or will activate automatically. If manually and a ranged weapon, they will follow 13's index finger and be shot through a silent signal, if his index finger is broken it will be his middle finger, then ring finger, then pinky and then thumb. If automatic, they will fire at will at the closest visible enemy with half of 13's TEC, rounding up. They will continue to shoot automatically even if 13 is blinded or is not looking at the enemy. If it is a melee weapon and manual, 13 only needs to move his shoulder down slightly in order to cause an attack. If it is a melee weapon and automatic, it will only attack enemies within the mechadendrites' reach and not the mechadendrites' reach and the weapon's reach. This will also be at half 13's TEC, rounding up and will continue to work even if 13 is blinded or not looking at the enemy.

I'll probably change cognis flamer to be handheld later on so it works with this and isn't a mechadendrite holding a mechadendrite.
My armour is steel.
My shield is logic.
My weapon is faith.

By the Omnissiah I will let none survive.

Ok... Where to begin. Uh... First and foremost, this can just be an update for your already existing mechadendrites, it doesn't need to be separate. Doing so will actually save you 300 om since you'd just be adding the automatic targeting feature at that point.
In battle it is important to keep a sharp blade

But it is by far more important to keep a sharp mind.

Mechadendrite harness (600 OM, requires ranged and physical prof)
13 has two Mechendrites coming out of his shoulder blades. They are 60 cm long metal tubes with an area on the end where different tools will come out depending on the situation. Other than that, they function like normal arms and will take as much damage as 13's normal arms would. In combat, 13's mechadendrites can retreat under his armour and come 5 seconds later out with a new tool on their end. This allows them to attach themselves to one physical move 13 has, or has mimicked. Even if the move would normally need to be wielded with two hands, the mechadendrites can wield them with one. The mechadendrites will not lose their item unless cut off and do not suffer recoil or sway as harshly as 13's normal arms. They can either be used manually or will activate automatically. If manually and a ranged weapon, they will follow 13's index finger and be shot through a silent signal, if his index finger is broken it will be his middle finger, then ring finger, then pinky and then thumb. If automatic, they will fire at will at the closest visible enemy with half of 13's TEC, rounding up. They will continue to shoot automatically even if 13 is blinded or is not looking at the enemy. If it is a melee weapon and manual, 13 only needs to move his shoulder down slightly in order to cause an attack. If it is a melee weapon and automatic, it will only attack enemies within the mechadendrites' reach and not the mechadendrites' reach and the weapon's reach. This will also be at half 13's TEC, rounding up and will continue to work even if 13 is blinded or not looking at the enemy.

Just merged them together. Not sure if I should still make it 900 because it can use the new auto/manual weapon system in addition to being arms or not.
My armour is steel.
My shield is logic.
My weapon is faith.

The important question that keeps coming to mind is, do these extra arms feel pain? Does damage done to the arms directly result in damage to 13 or are the truly just robotic appendages? Expendable if you will?

Mechadendrite harness (600 OM, requires ranged and physical prof)
13 has two Mechendrites coming out of his shoulder blades. They are 60 cm long metal tubes with an area on the end where different tools will come out depending on the situation. Other than that, they function like normal arms and will take as much damage as 13's normal arms would. 13 can not feel pain coming from the mechadendrites, although is aware of any damage on it. The mechadendrites will also take reduced damage compared to his normal arms, although not much to rely on them to always block attacks. In combat, 13's mechadendrites can retreat under his armour and come 5 seconds later out with a new tool on their end. This allows them to attach themselves to one physical move 13 has, or has mimicked. Even if the move would normally need to be wielded with two hands, the mechadendrites can wield them with one. The mechadendrites will not lose their item unless cut off and do not suffer recoil or sway as harshly as 13's normal arms. They can either be used manually or will activate automatically. If manually and a ranged weapon, they will follow 13's index finger and be shot through a silent signal, if his index finger is broken it will be his middle finger, then ring finger, then pinky and then thumb. If automatic, they will fire at will at the closest visible enemy with half of 13's TEC, rounding up. They will continue to shoot automatically even if 13 is blinded or is not looking at the enemy. If it is a melee weapon and manual, 13 only needs to move his shoulder down slightly in order to cause an attack. If it is a melee weapon and automatic, it will only attack enemies within the mechadendrites' reach and not the mechadendrites' reach and the weapon's reach. This will also be at half 13's TEC, rounding up and will continue to work even if 13 is blinded or not looking at the enemy.
My armour is steel.
My shield is logic.
My weapon is faith.

Ok... That clears that up. That is where the initial 300 would be then. The next 300 comes from the different method of functioning, i.e. automatic.
I'm gonna give a no on the section "Even if the move would normally need to be wielded with two hands, the mechadendrites can wield them with one." At that point I feel it's just taking away negatives from other moves.
I'm still looking into the autonomous feature though... It feels like it's missing something...

After discussing it with the higher ups, the automatic mode requires homing as a proficiency.
Total cost should still be 600 om for the move.

(07-27-2019, 08:29 PM)Taloc Wrote: Ok... That clears that up. That is where the initial 300 would be then. The next 300 comes from the different method of functioning, i.e. automatic.
I'm gonna give a no on the section "Even if the move would normally need to be wielded with two hands, the mechadendrites can wield them with one." At that point I feel it's just taking away negatives from other moves.
I'm still looking into the autonomous feature though... It feels like it's missing something...

Could I have it so that the mechadendrites reduce the amounts of hands required or standing still?
For example if a weapon would require two hands and standing still it would go to just requiring two hands while allowing movement, something requiring just two hands going down to needing one hand and something needing one hand and standing still would go down to just needing one hand.
My armour is steel.
My shield is logic.
My weapon is faith.

No. Unfortunately this is a point we can't budge on. While it seems small, it would set a precedent that you can essentially "pay the downsides away."
I hope you can understand why that's a bad snowball to roll down the mountain.

Mechadendrite harness (600 OM, requires ranged, homing and physical prof)
13 has two Mechendrites coming out of his shoulder blades. They are 60 cm long metal tubes with an area on the end where different tools will come out depending on the situation. Other than that, they function like normal arms and will take as much damage as 13's normal arms would. 13 can not feel pain coming from the mechadendrites, although is aware of any damage on it. The mechadendrites will also take reduced damage compared to his normal arms, although not much to rely on them to always block attacks. In combat, 13's mechadendrites can retreat under his armour and come 5 seconds later out with a new tool on their end. This allows them to attach themselves to one physical move 13 has, or has mimicked. If a move would normally require two or more hands, 13 can use additional mechadendrites or his own hands to wield it. The mechadendrites will not lose their item unless cut off and do not suffer recoil or sway as harshly as 13's normal arms. They can either be used manually or will activate automatically. If manually and a ranged weapon, they will follow 13's index finger and be shot through a silent signal, if his index finger is broken it will be his middle finger, then ring finger, then pinky and then thumb. If automatic, they will fire at will at the closest visible enemy with half of 13's TEC, rounding up. They will continue to shoot automatically even if 13 is blinded or is not looking at the enemy. If it is a melee weapon and manual, 13 only needs to move his shoulder down slightly in order to cause an attack. If it is a melee weapon and automatic, it will only attack enemies within the mechadendrites' reach and not the mechadendrites' reach and the weapon's reach. This will also be at half 13's TEC, rounding up and will continue to work even if 13 is blinded or not looking at the enemy.
My armour is steel.
My shield is logic.
My weapon is faith.

One final concern and this should be good for approval.

The mechadendrites will not lose their item unless cut off and do not suffer recoil or sway as harshly as 13's normal arms.

Same issue as before. Recoil is often used as a downside for weapons, especially high caliber firearms.

Mechadendrite harness (600 OM, requires ranged, homing and physical prof)
13 has two Mechendrites coming out of his shoulder blades. They are 60 cm long metal tubes with an area on the end where different tools will come out depending on the situation. Other than that, they function like normal arms and will take as much damage as 13's normal arms would. 13 can not feel pain coming from the mechadendrites, although is aware of any damage on it. The mechadendrites will also take reduced damage compared to his normal arms, although not much to rely on them to always block attacks. In combat, 13's mechadendrites can retreat under his armour and come 5 seconds later out with a new tool on their end. This allows them to attach themselves to one physical move 13 has, or has mimicked. If a move would normally require two or more hands, 13 can use additional mechadendrites or his own hands to wield it. They can either be used manually or will activate automatically. If manually and a ranged weapon, they will follow 13's index finger and be shot through a silent signal, if his index finger is broken it will be his middle finger, then ring finger, then pinky and then thumb. If automatic, they will fire at will at the closest visible enemy with half of 13's TEC, rounding up. They will continue to shoot automatically even if 13 is blinded or is not looking at the enemy. If it is a melee weapon and manual, 13 only needs to move his shoulder down slightly in order to cause an attack. If it is a melee weapon and automatic, it will only attack enemies within the mechadendrites' reach and not the mechadendrites' reach and the weapon's reach. This will also be at half 13's TEC, rounding up and will continue to work even if 13 is blinded or not looking at the enemy.
My armour is steel.
My shield is logic.
My weapon is faith.

Send it to move approval

[Image: sd-aspect-1449208074-pc031772.JPG?resize=768:*]

Hatchet-(300 OM) (Physical)  A long 8 ft handle with a silver blade on the front.
[Image: marcus%20wright%20sig.png]

[Image: ytLTikp.png?1]

Limited Creative Mode Inventory
Prerequisites: Stealth, Suppression (For HUD maybe?)
Cost: Fodder

Once upon a time, Herobrine had infinite storage filled with all available resources, even when his counterpart had to scavenge for anything and everything needed to simply survive. Upon removal from his reality, he was stripped only of the resources. When a resource is gathered, it was once converted into data. Now, it is converted into Biased Omnilium and stored in a compact but similar form. It is not viable to use as normal Omnilium, but can be useful in its own right. 

Herobrine can access this storage space as a two-dimensional, one-way Heads Up Display. This display is undetectable to others, unless Herobrine chooses to reveal it. To select an item takes three seconds to find the icon. When a resource is selected, Herobrine acquires a visible representation of the material in hand. 

One "block" or unit of resource (1 meter cubed) may be placed per second. When placed this way, resources appear slightly translucent. They do not break line of sight, and Primes can choose to interact with the resource. A Prime could choose to walk upon a Resource or to move through it. If a Prime should choose to attack a resource, it vanishes under any amount of damage. Otherwise, an attack could pass through unfazed.

Selectively Indestructible Hands
(In Character Approval)

Additional information: Resource gathering times
Simple/Soft Resources: 1 second, collected
Wood/Similar Resources: 4 second, collected
Stone: 10 seconds, not collected

600 - Place Prime Resource 
Proficiencies: Area Defense
Much like placing a resource via LCMI, Herobrine can place a resource that is undeniably real. Each resource requires one second to place, with three seconds to select a new resource. While each hand may possess a different resource, no more than one resource can be placed at a time. All resources must be placed connecting to a solid surface, whether or not the surface could bear the weight of the resource is irrelevant. For each variant block that can be placed

Delayed Permanence
Any resource placed via LCMI becomes solid after one hour.

+300 OM Dirt
Dirt has a low Blast Resistance. Any Area of Effect that deals minor damage will destroy Dirt resources placed by Herobrine. Dirt, however, will stop projectiles of low damage. A moderate amount of damage can erode the dirt block, ruining any cover it grants.

(08-03-2019, 09:21 AM)Marcus Wright Wrote: [Image: sd-aspect-1449208074-pc031772.JPG?resize=768:*]

Hatchet-(300 OM) (Physical)  A long 8 ft handle with a silver blade on the front.

Does the hatchet have a name? Is it famous?

Plasma Hand Blaster MK I: 
Requires Ranged Proficiency
Cost:Heavy stamina drain and 600 OM

This is possibly the reason why the Troopers wanted Tempest's prosthetic arm for hidden inside is a structure that most closely resembles a B. Buster cannon (The one from mega man). While it looks very much like it there are some differences that make it a good weapon but honestly not as useful as a Buster. This is an advanced move for it is able to be charged for ten seconds before releasing a blue-yellow sphere of energy blast that hits with the force of a swat riot round. It travels at a speed at a major league baseball pitch (80 mph perhaps) and fully charged is about the size of a basketball If released instantly or prematurely it will at the most have an impact of an solid jab in a blast of three, traveling in a straight line until they strike something, their sizes about the size of ping pong balls.
Tempest: I Think by far the best thing anyone has said to me is that: 
Quote:You should dream as if you were Immortal, but live as if you'll die today.

I just wish I could remember who told me it.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)