Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alt Change: Luigi -> Optimus Prime

Hi y'all, I want to change alts! Alt an alt? Whatever.

Character name: Optimus Prime

Character source: Transformers

Character history: It's a mishmash of the many Transformer canons.

Physical Description: (originals only) [Image: latest?cb=20110703121054&path-prefix=de]
The incarnation I'm working with, for the sake of not having him be Paul Bunyan, will be 15 feet tall.

Stats:
ATK: 3
DEF: 1
SPD: 2
TEC: 4

Starting Proficiencies: Physical Strength (1000), Ranged Proficiency (1000)

Starting Powers: Shapeshifting (1400)

Starting Moves:
Plasma Cannon (300) - Ranged Proficiency, Shapeshifting
Optimus' left hand transforms into a cannon. It can shoot concussive blasts that fires 60 RPM, which travels 15 feet before dissipating. It can hit hard, but unfortunately, the shots move slowly and the cannon is difficult to aim.

Ion Blaster (300) - Ranged Proficiency
Optimus pulls out his Ion Blaster, a pistol that fires energy shots at 180 RPM. It does significantly less damage than the Plasma Cannon, but fires faster, farther, and more accurately.

Energon Axe (300) - Physical Strength
Optimus pulls out his Energon Axe. The double-bladed energy-bladed axe is about 5 feet long, and each blade is about 2 feet wide. Though the blade is mostly Energon, it can be blocked (weirdly enough) by conventional blocking devices.

*Note: Plasma Cannon and either Ion Blaster or Energon Axe may be used at the same time.

Hit and Run - Tier 1 Offensive Super Move (600) - Physical Strength, Shapeshifting
Optimus turns into a truck and drives 60 mph (60 is the speed limit in Cybertron or something) and runs over a sucka. This attack keeps him in truck form for one second before reverting back, unless he's already in truck form. (for now, he'll turn back automatically)

I confirm that I have read and agreed to the Rules of Conduct.
[Image: 665000_mcninja_by_cavenglok-dch0qt5.jpg]
Odd hours. Call for appointment.

Your moves are all great! There's two problems with the rest of your app though:

History: Please write something up!

Height: Anything larger than 12 feet is considered giant sized, which can only be achieved either through Transformations or the Growth power.
[Image: MUsY55C.jpg]
[Image: sN7AejK.jpg]

History seems fine tbh since it's a mishmash, but more detail would be good.

Super move - you only have 2 spd, you'd need like 3 and SS or BM for that.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!

Dr. McNinja Wrote:Character name: Optimus Prime

Character history: It's a mishmash of the many Transformer canons. He's been in the Cybertron War, he is a Prime, the Transformer equivalent of a general, and he's landed on Earth. Pretty early G1 in terms of history.

Physical Description: (originals only) [Image: latest?cb=20110703121054&path-prefix=de]
Okay, fine, he's six feet tall. Mini Prime.

Stats:
SPD: 3
TEC: 3

Starting Moves:
Optimus' left hand transforms into a cannon. It can shoot concussive blasts that fires 60 RPM, which travels 15 feet before dissipating. It can hit hard, but unfortunately, the shots move slowly and the cannon is difficult to aim.

Optimus pulls out his Ion Blaster, a pistol that fires energy shots at 180 RPM. It does significantly less damage than the Plasma Cannon, but fires faster, farther, and more accurately.

Optimus pulls out his Energon Axe. The double-bladed energy-bladed axe is about 5 feet long, and each blade is about 2 feet wide. Though the blade is mostly Energon, it can be blocked (weirdly enough) by conventional blocking devices.

*Note: Plasma Cannon and either Ion Blaster or Energon Axe may be used at the same time.

Hit and Run - Tier 1 Offensive Super Move (600) - Physical Strength, Shapeshifting
Optimus turns into a truck and drives 40 mph (40 is the speed limit in Cybertron or something) and runs over a sucka. This attack keeps him in truck form for one second before reverting back, unless he's already in truck form. (for now, he'll turn back automatically)

Better?

*cough* I don't think you understand. You can't arbitrarily change his speed for the purposes of one move. His speed is 3, so he's about as fast as an olympic sprinter. Super Speed or Burst Movement would obviously double that.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!

Can I get the move approved, and I'll buy it when I can afford Super Speed/Burst Movement?

Which means that, as of now, I do not have a Super Move, but I'll keep the other stuff.

Dr. McNinja Wrote:Character name: Optimus Prime

Character history: It's a mishmash of the many Transformer canons. He's been in the Cybertron War, he is a Prime, the Transformer equivalent of a general, and he's landed on Earth. Pretty early G1 in terms of history.

He's 12 feet tall. Thanks Shade/Guu!

Stats:

Starting Moves:

To Be Bought Later:
Burst Movement (800)

Optimus turns into a truck and drives 40 mph (40 is the speed limit in Cybertron or something) and runs over a sucka. This attack keeps him in truck form for one second before reverting back, unless he's already in truck form. (for now, he'll turn back automatically)

Optimus v3!

Dr. McNinja Wrote:Can I get the move approved, and I'll buy it when I can afford Super Speed/Burst Movement?

Which means that, as of now, I do not have a Super Move, but I'll keep the other stuff.
ok

YAYYYYYY

Well, I guess that's a go:

Name: Optimus Prime
Level: 1
Spent OM: 4,300
Proficiencies (2000): Physical Strength (1000), Ranged Proficiency (1000)
Powers (1400): Shapeshifting (1400)
Moves (900): Plasma Cannon (300), Ion Blaster (300), Energon Axe (300)
Super Moves:
Transformations:
Assists:
Items:
Bases:
Unlocks:
Base stats:

You know how it goes!