Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Staff and Member Structure + Staff Bios

Staff and Member Structure

Omni - Omni
Omni looks after the shop, pays the bills and tries to make sure things don't burn down.

Angels
Angels are our senior-most staff members. They are confident in a wide range of the site's workings and can exercising authority in many of its systems.
Current Angels: Daniel

Cherubs 
Cherubs are a step up from sprites with an additional level of trust and responsibility. Along with all the Sprite powers, they can edit omnilium and some may have additional perms to edit users and forums.
Current Cherubs: Blink, Dust, Sasuke Uchiha

Sprites
Sprites are a basic step up from members for those who wish to help the site out. They are staff members who are focuses in one area of the website, hopefully one where they feel comfortable and confident. They can use the Mod CP, which means they can approve edits and do various board-level moderation tasks as well as help moderate the Discord and chatbox.
Current Sprites: Strazio Rockwell, Taloc, Moon Knight

Members
Members can make suggestions for content, rulings and storylines up to any level of detail. They can act as judges for fights if agreed upon by both participants of a fight, or a majority from each side. They can run storylines and sagas - though "far-out" ideas such as the use of an original location or pocket verse with unique physics/rules, the rewarding of OM or artefacts, or involvement of site NPCs must be approved by Alex. They can nominate other members for exceptional bonuses, answer questions in the quick questions topic, and give general advice if they are confident to do so.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!

Hello there, the name's Daniel and I am from the land of Animals that want to kill you - According to almost every member on this site. Oh... and just in case you're not sure, that land is Australia. I think, when it comes to staff, I'm probably the most inexperienced role player. I say this because The Omniverse has been my first major experience with play by post Role playing. But that doesn't mean that this has been my only experience writing though! I would frequently write terrible poetry and short stories a few years back. But they will never see the light of day again, so don't even ask about it. This was what sparked my interest in writing and was what led me to discover this beautiful place.

About me? Okay! Well My name is Daniel and I'm from Australia... just in case you weren't clear before. I really enjoy writing (evident by my activities here), but I also do a lot of gaming, although this is mostly limited to League of Legends. But I do frequent Guild Wars 2 with some friends every now and then. I don't have a job, or go to school (yet), which means that I have more time for the site! Yay. A few other things, I do enjoy the occasional Anime and I will almost always be watching movies in my spare time.

I am a pretty laid back guy most of the time and if there's anything about me you need or want to know, just PM me. I'll reply when I can. Just don't be afraid to message me. So come on, the Omniverse is a wonderful place and I hope you enjoy your stay here!