Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rin Takao

Name: Rin Takao
Level: 1
Spent OM: 3800
Proficiencies: (2000); Ranged Proficiency (1000), Physical Strength (1000)
Powers: (1500); Hive mind (400 OM), Super Jumping - Basic (300 OM), Disassemble (800 OM)
Moves: (300); Magnum Revolver (300),
Super Moves:
Transformations:
Assists:
Items:
Bases:
Unlocks:
Base stats:
ATK: 3
DEF: 2
SPD: 3
TEC: 2
I AM THE IMPENDING DOOM, BEWARE MY POWER!
Quote:
PvP FLAG: GREEN
I won't mind if you attack my character or base with little to no warning!

Character history:Rin was a Martial Artist born in Japan and raised in the UK, he got a random phone call from an unknown number and when he picked up a man with a deep voice said "Hello? Mr Takao? I am here to ask for a favour, I need some… Help with my experiments, stuff like cybernetics and chemicals..." being the kind person he was Rin accepted the offer, Rin was not seen for around 1 month and then a group of assassins started terrorising the city, they were all cyborgs and Rin was one of them except he was more human than the rest, the day after the last attack on the city the leader of scientific cybernetic advances died, thats when Rin changed for good, fighting for good over evil, When Rin killed the head scientist he was chased by a team of guards and S.W.A.T and he suddenly came to a halt after reaching a broken elevator, "I'm cornered" Rin said, suddenly he jumped out the window and braced himself for the fall, after 1 minute he didn't hit anything... He opened his eyes while laying on the ground and all he saw was a black void, followed by a grinning silhouette in the darkness telling him what this place is and what Omnillium is.

Fighting styles: Judo and Karate.
Good marksman.
I AM THE IMPENDING DOOM, BEWARE MY POWER!
Quote:
PvP FLAG: GREEN
I won't mind if you attack my character or base with little to no warning!