Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
[Question] Quick and Easy Questions (please read the OP)

The only way I can ever see it being used is to physically look around a corner. Would that be considered an advantage?

Is using an old RP in Quotes as the basis for a character monologuing / thoughts in a thread permitted, or would members of the staff prefer such not be done?

@Zimmer

So if I understand this question. You are taking a large part of an old RP you've written somewhere on the Omniverse to use for monologuing/thoughts for a present/new character, but putting them in a quote box?
[Image: source.gif]
"Centurion: I'll leave you to your work then Dust. Thanks for chatting!
Me: no problem. stay awesome!
Centurion: It's more of a passive ability"

Right. I don't want to earn Omnilium off of the large segment. I was only doing that, because Cade will be thinking of the actions of his dad in this Omniverse. So is it permitted?

Would an FMA character that has met God (FMA) / The Truth / Whatever you wanna call him recognize Omni as being like him? I mean, I assume to get more info out of him they'd need to ask, but. They'd notice, right?
[Image: tumblr_p3ylcpdV8C1qgi9kto4_r3_500.png]

If you have the ability to use a recall station can you extend your ability to be recalled to others which wouldn't normally have that ability (as in like a mass teleport?) or does it only affect the person themselves.
                                            [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10243242]
"While shooting concentrate your mind, gently muttering the spell to the Mini-Hakkero. Aiming at someone you don't like, a magicannon of love will be unleashed!"

(02-05-2019, 06:21 PM)Touko Fukawa Wrote: Would an FMA character that has met God (FMA) / The Truth / Whatever you wanna call him recognize Omni as being like him? I mean, I assume to get more info out of him they'd need to ask, but. They'd notice, right?

Ticky one...

I am sure they would. Even if Omni isn't Truth, they would leap to those assumptions. Inb4 Omni is Truth and we just didn't have any FMA characters yet to point this out. xD
[Image: source.gif]
"Centurion: I'll leave you to your work then Dust. Thanks for chatting!
Me: no problem. stay awesome!
Centurion: It's more of a passive ability"

If a base was abandoned by the tenant, and taken over by another Prime could the son of the first Prime know where said base is, or should they not?

It wouldn't be hard to find. A little bit of searching and maybe a few rumors will get you to where you want to go, though if you want to occupy it, you'd need to purchase it yourself.
In battle it is important to keep a sharp blade

But it is by far more important to keep a sharp mind.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)