Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Retane

Name: Retane
Level: 7
Spent OM: 34,000
Consumed OM: -1000
Proficiencies: (5400); Physical Strength Proficiency(1000), Ranged Proficiency (1000), Ranged Materialize Proficiency (600), Remote Control Proficiency (600), Homing Proficiency(600), Debuff Proficiency(1000), Area Attack(600)
Powers: (7500/12,000); Master Acrobat (400), Super Jumping-Flying(1800), Super Speed(1000), Burst Movement(800), Enhanced Senses-Master(2000),Telepathy(1500)
Moves:(5100); Energy Blast (300); Feral Claws (300), Materialization(300), Scatter Shot(300), Controlled Scatter Shot(300), Trapped(300), Feral Wind(600), Rite of the Namek(300), Cards of Destiny(300), Scythe of the Reaper(600), Glaive of Dante(300), Brave Sword(300), Instincts(300), Rite of the Alpha and Omega(0), Hellfire Cannon(300), Solar Blast (300)
Super Moves(1200): T1 Super Move Dark Reckoning( A Thousand Lashes; Torment of a Thousand Souls)(600),Nova Flare(T1 Supermove Sp-1)(600)
Transformations(1500): Super Namek -T2 Power Up(1500)
Assists: (1000); Mark of Lythia (Tier 1 Assist)(1000)
Items:(1100); Communicator (200), Mobile Dataverse Device (100), Vita Compass(800), Horcrux(Artefact), Medal! (2) (Updated 8/8)
Artefects: Horcrux(Stored in Vault)
Bases:(7000); (Jade Reckoning/Tangled Green )(1000), Vault(2000), Recall Station(1000), Medical (1500), Telepoter-Pale Moors(500), Fortification T1(1000)
Unlocks:(5000); +1 Stat: Defence(1000), +1 Stat Speed(2000), T1 Power Cap12k(2000)
Base stats:(+1 point Def, Spd)
ATK: 3
DEF: 2
SPD: 4
TEC: 3
[Image: hchh.png]

I refuse to lose this battle,
Let whatever come my way.
I am stronger then my rival,
No, I will not fall today...

Move Descriptions:

Offensive:
Energy Blast - Retane forms a light green orb almost at will and can fire it at will. It can take a toll on him after a while of continuous use, but it packs a bit more whallop than a punch

Feral Claws - Retane uses his fingers and nails as tools and weapons. They are razor sharp and a swift cut can slash like a knife. If he decides to be more feral he can use them like claws to dig deep into his target

Feral Wind - Retane takes a few moments and calls forth the wind. It begins to swirl around the Namekian's forearms. The wind is razor sharp and bends to his will and can even be manipulated to act as gloves when he strikes a person physically. They also can be sent one or both at a time, towards a target in a drilled formation. If it hits, it does damage and may cut the target. It's not to strong but can potentially hurt those that are weak. This was once a trademark of Legacy... He can summon them only in pairs, and it takes a few minutes to resummon the winds.

Scatter Shot - After a few seconds of powering up, Retane unleashes a huge barrage of energy, shot after shot, in the direction of his foe. The more hits the more damage. He can alter the direction of his aim slightly, by shifting his body, if he sees his target move but not much. However, he is able to stop the barrage at any time. It's meant to hurt a foe, not chase them. The duration doesn't last long, less than fifteen seconds. Retane cannot move while releasing the barrage.

Controlled Scatter Shot - Using the Scatter Shot move as a template, Retane has learned to become more tricky against his foes. Similar to Scatter Shot, the namekian quickly charges up his attack (5 seconds) and unleashes a huge barrage (200 shots) of energy the size of basketballs from his hands, shot after shot, at his target for up to twenty seconds at a speed of 150-200mph. The orbs that connect exploding in an area up to twice the size of the orb itself , doing light damage but are more so to cause a distraction from the main point of the attack. Those that don't connect veer off to surround the target in a spherical area. During this time, the namek may change his direction slightly by shifting his body, but not so much. After a few moments from ending the initial barrage, Retane forces the surrounding orbs to attempt converge upon the target in a powerful explosion(10 ft diameter). Afterwards, the namekian a suffers from moderate fatigue.

Trapped -Taking CSS to an even higher level, Retane focuses on the the area around his target (30 feet in diameter). While his opponent is distracted, through conversation or other means, the Namekian takes around 12 seconds to create around 200 basketball sized orbs around his foe. He can move, but not attack during this time. An additional two seconds is needed to force the orbs to converge upon their target, creating a devastating explosion upon impact (15ft diameter). After the attack, the namek is left feeling heavy fatigue from the focus and quick dump of energy.

Hellfire Cannon- Retane places his outstretched hands together out in front of of him. It takes around three seconds to charge. He releases the energy, sending a massive amount of tailed orbs at his target that explode on contact. Its strong and a draining attack.

Weapons:

Cards of Destiny- Retane once used the Cards in Dante's Abyss '06. He has seen them and remembers how to use them. They are best used on quiet missions . He carries them in a small object on his wrist that holds the deck of cards. They are sharp and pretty much used like the ninja use shuriken.

Glaive of Dante- It's a standard weapon. It's the pole ax from Dante 2015. It has a curved blade and a shraded end and hook on the backside.

Scythe of the Reaper- Retane remembers the scythe. It is a transformable. It looks like your standard scythe a Grim Reaper would hold, but in a matter of seconds it can transform into a chained sickle with the range of up to a super jump. The chain looks as if it is shorter but has unique powers that can triple in length.

Brave Sword- Tapions sword and the symbol of The Horsemen. Given to Retane by his old comrade, it can only be used and wielded by a Horsemen. If another, not a part of The Horsemen tries to use it, their grip will be repelled. Usually it will sit in the entrance hall of Jade Reckoning, the base in the Tangled Green. Any Horsemen that purchases this can summon the sword to themselves instantly to be strapped at their back, as long as it's not in use by another. The blade itself is nothing more then a weapon, and it's design can change to the weilder's choice.

Passive & Fodder:
Rite of the Namek- Retane, as a Namek, is able to touch trees and other plants, and speak to them. He can learn what has happened and what they may need.

Instincts - Retane is a predator and fighter. He has seen things and remembers and keeps learning. But his instincts,deep down inside, allow him to survive and live and sometimes kick in to guide him on what to do. It stops him from overreacting or becoming too anxious.

Materialization- Retane is able to manipulate, or create his own or another’s clothing. It can allow him to repair his or another's clothing. If him or another desires something to represent something, he also can create it. He can do so, only if he has seen it, or is able to visualize it, however. It gives no extra protection, and while he can replicate armor, it gives no physical bonuses. It takes a few moments usually to concentrate and do such a thing. (Mainly Used for RP Fodder and in with other moves)

Solar Blast - The user focuses for a second, creating a basketball sized orb, then tosses it in a direction, usually in the air. The orb travels at the speed of a thrown basketball (about 30mph). At the peak of its height (about 10m), it explodes and everyone looking in its direction is temporarily blinded by the sun-like rays. This blindness lasts for about 3 seconds for someone who is close, decreasing down to just a fraction of a second for someone 50m away.

Super Moves

Offensive Super Move (Tier 1 - SP:1): Dark Reckoning (A Thousand Lashes; Torment of a Thousand Souls) - At one time, Retane was the God of Death. Retane once created a plane to hold their torment. He subconsciously has done so again. The Emerald Fiend reaches out to a hidden plane, where many souls suffer in torture and agony. He raises his hands to the sky, forcing a rip in time and space. From the tear above, a mass of dark purple energy begins to form. Screams of pain howl throughout the air only to be encased in the large orb as a fury of razor sharp wind revolved around the the dark energy. When the moment is right, the orb launches at his target. Upon collision, the wind attempts to shred at anything in it's way, making a path for the Orb of Reckoning. As the dark energy hits it's target, it tries to consume them physically and mentally. The target hears the cries of anguish of a thousand souls and is forced to see the pain and agony one unlucky soul had to feel...

Offensive Super Move (Tier 1 - SP:1):Nova Flare- Using Solar Blast or even the sun, Retane focuses for a few seconds, charging up a condensed red orb in his palm. If he chooses to use Solar Blast, he also charges that in the other hand. With Solar Blast, Retane will throw the Blast into the air first, with the red orb following, peaking just short and at an angle of the targeted area. Using the sun's concentrated rays from the natural sun or the Solar Blast, Nova Flare is activated, exploding in the opposing direction using the concentrated rays to attempt to incinerate those in the targeted area. The area is a cone like, shape, engulfing up to a 30 meters diameter depending on the angle of the Nova Flare from with its source of power.

Transformations

Super Namek (Tier 2 Power Up) : After some scene not happened yet , Retane taps deep inside himself finding and unleashing his inner power. His muscled are more refined and corded. He is consumed by a dark green aura. His outfit is usually instantly transformed the color unless something challenged his head and he has darker ideas. When entering the transformation, the Powered up speed and tech is taken into account.

Current stats after Power Up:(2 Additional Points to spend)
Attack:5
Defence:3
Speed:8
Tech:6

Assists

Tier 1 Assist
Mark of Lythia: Able to call forth sentient beings of Lythia to his aid. The more he summons the weaker they are. They use to just disappear into smoke, now they can last for however many rounds or until they take so many hits. He can choose which ones he summons when he summons them but they all follow the same stat pool making them weaker the more Lythians they are.

Currently Retane is only able to summon Arith and Inirtias.
ATK: 1
DEF: 1
SPD: 1
TEC: 2

Arith: A Lythian human warrior clad in golden armor, with a dragon helm who wields two sabers. Arith is quick and cunning with a peculiar personality. No one knows it, but Arith has realized the secret...

Inirtias: A Lythian elf warrior clad in a green cloak and green and brown armor beneath. He wields a bow and a quiver of unending arrows, because he is a Shadow Mist Assist and draws off of Retane's energy.. The arrows are usually brown but can, sometimes, glow a light green hue, being slightly more powerful and representing Retane's Energy Blast.

ARTEFACTS

Orgosynth(Project Malefactor)
A blood-red organism with a nucleus about the size of a tennis ball and symbiotic, vine-like appendages that attach to a host. It looks creepy but is incredibly slow and weak when detached from a host, like a slug. When attached to a user, it causes a massive rush, enhancing strength, defense, speed and even technique (+2 to all stats for the cost of a Tier 1 Power-Up; 1 SP per post, 2 SP per round). However, with every use, its attunement to a host grows stronger, until it takes over entirely.

When used in a player fight for the first time by a particular character, the fight judge will roll 1-20. Every time after that the same character uses the orgosynth in a player fight, the roll is reduced by 1 (ie 1-19, 1-18, and so on until there is a 100% likelihood of possession). In the incident of a a '1' roll, the orgosynth will take control of the character, meaning that they may rebel against the player's choices for example by attacking allies, killing unnecessarily (which may earn a bounty), trying to run from fights, etc. Players will have to write this as instructed by staff, either from the perspective of the possessed character, the orgosynth, or a combination of both. The only way to remove the orgosynth at this point is to destroy it, which will take effort from the player. If it cannot be detached, it will eventually kill the host.

Horcrux (Locket) (inVault)

THE END OF A BEGINNING: THE BEGINNING OF AN END

Gouki’s First Coming

Past Revealed.... The First Horseman

Hello Stranga': Malefactor Quest

Here I come... The Start of a Journey

DA - 2015

True Demon of Tangled Greens (PvP)

Home of New Beginnings and New Challenges

Retane Vs Jack Frost: The Nightmare (PvP)

Nameks, Raptors, Wolves Oh My!

Probitas:Tales of Innocence

Allies

Known Secondaries

Name: Probitas
Level: 1
Total OM: 5,000
Spent OM: 2,100
Proficiencies:
Powers(1800): Telepathy(1500), Super Jumping(300)
Moves:
Items(300):Communicator(200), Mobile Dataverse Device(100)
Base stats:
ATK: 1
SPD: 4

Name: Triumpht
Level: 4
Total OM: 16.000
Proficiencies:
Moves:
Base stats:
ATK: 3
SPD:3

Name: Krosst
Level: 2
Total OM: 7,000
Spent OM: 6,900
Proficiencies(2000): Ranged (1000) , Physical (1000)
Powers(4600): Telepathy(1500), Super Jumping(300), Mimic(2800)
Moves:
Base stats:
ATK: 2
SPD: 3

Name: Reatus
Level: 3
Total OM: 11,000
Proficiencies:
Moves:
Base stats:
TEC: 4

Name: Naturae
Level: 3
Total OM: 11,000
Spent OM: 4,400
Proficiencies:
Powers(3100): Regeneration(Basic) 1300, Telepathy(1500), Super Jumping(300)
Moves:
Items(300): Communicator(200), Mobile Dataverse Device(100)
Base stats:(1000 spent to give speed)
ATK: 0
DEF: 4
TEC: 4

Name: Dante
Level: 4
Total OM: 16,000
Proficiencies:
Moves:
Base stats:
SPD: 2
TEC:4

History:

RETANE

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://omniverse-rpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=986">viewtopic.php?f=12&t=986</a><!-- l --> The End of a Beginning: The Beginning of an End

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://omniverse-rpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1139">viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1139</a><!-- l --> Gouki's First Coming

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://omniverse-rpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1684">viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1684</a><!-- l --> Past Revealed.... The First Horseman

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://omniverse-rpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1722">viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1722</a><!-- l --> Hello Stranga': Malefactor Quest

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://omniverse-rpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1888">viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1888</a><!-- l --> Here I come... The Start of a Journey

DA

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://omniverse-rpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2813">viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2813</a><!-- l --> [Fight] True Demon of Tangled Greens

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://omniverse-rpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2964">viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2964</a><!-- l --> Home of New Beginnings and New Challenges

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://omniverse-rpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2493&start=1140">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2493&start=1140</a><!-- l -->

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://omniverse-rpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=618&hilit=Scatter+Shot&start=600">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=618&hilit=Scatter+Shot&start=600</a><!-- l -->

TADA