Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Edited Post Approval (Where'd my post go?) - Also Deletion Requests

Yeah. Gimme one sec.
[Image: BROLY-SIG.gif]

thanks you big buff super duper saiyan you ♥
"Mine eyes hath seen the glory of the presence of my Lord. He is sifting through the treasures in which his Gates of Wrath does store. He lets loose the righteous vengeance of his terrible swift swords. Gilgemesh has returned!"

(06-21-2018, 03:52 AM)Serraph Quarrere Wrote: thanks you big buff super duper saiyan you ♥

Fixed. Out of curiosity. Did you use Quick Reply or did you hit New Reply?
[Image: trixiesig2018.png]
[First Prime to Escape the Underverse]
Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned

New reply. I believe it was my connection. It hiccuped right as I pressed it and something made it think I clicked it twice. I think
"Mine eyes hath seen the glory of the presence of my Lord. He is sifting through the treasures in which his Gates of Wrath does store. He lets loose the righteous vengeance of his terrible swift swords. Gilgemesh has returned!"

(06-21-2018, 03:55 AM)Serraph Quarrere Wrote: New reply. I believe it was my connection. It hiccuped right as I pressed it and something made it think I clicked it twice. I think

Alright. It's happened to me a few times. It'll hang on posting new replies and occasionally double post. I'll add it to my watch list.

Thanks!
[Image: trixiesig2018.png]
[First Prime to Escape the Underverse]
Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned

Welp, fucked up again while voting. Intended to vote with Little Ghost, not Nezha. Please delete the post by Nezha: http://omniverse-rpg.com/showthread.php?...#pid136768
"So you'd pursue the deeper truth? It isn't one the weak could bear."

"Prove yourself ready to face it. I'll not hold back. My needle is lethal and I'd feel no sadness in a weakling's demise."

"Show me you can accept this Kingdom's past and claim responsibility for its future."

Did one in the DA spectators thread.

Thank you!

(06-22-2018, 05:40 AM)Bandit With No Name Wrote: Did one in the DA spectators thread.

Thank you!

All good.
[Image: memetrashexclaimationmark.png?width=900&height=604]

Posted up a topic in Coruscant, and had to edit it due to spacing errors. Could it please be approved?

As always, Jack, please wait 24 hours before hassling Staff to update a post. (I'm sure they'll get around to it shortly)
[Image: tumblr_m82zo9pfJl1ryzhu5o1_r1_500.gif]

My post in Camelot needed editing....Just waiting on moderation.

You should be good to go Tyson

Yo, can someone please delete my log post, here (and the post after): https://omniverse-rpg.com/showthread.php...#pid139641

Wrote up a purchase for Tavern Brawler forgetting I didn't have one of the proficiencies I needed.

We don't delete log posts.

Ah, cool. Knew you didn't edit them. Wasn't sure about deleting (since, y'know, it's just a minor thing in this case to tidy stuff up).

Could I have these two posts deleted since Saroth has made no move to delete them *even though they are practically carbon copy's* I am fairly sure they didn't do this on purpose but I ask for this to be fixed please.
https://omniverse-rpg.com/showthread.php...#pid139448
https://omniverse-rpg.com/showthread.php...#pid139450
                                            [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10243242]
"While shooting concentrate your mind, gently muttering the spell to the Mini-Hakkero. Aiming at someone you don't like, a magicannon of love will be unleashed!"

Donezo.
[Image: ytLTikp.png?1]
01001101 01100001 01100100 01100101
01111001 01101111 01110101
01101100 01101111 01101111 01101011

Alex said to post here because he doesnt have reliable net at the moment. But can someone. Go approve my Edits in my DA posts so it doesnt look like i didnt post.

Fyi i know it aint been 24 hours.... But its DA...

Please?
[Image: hchh.png]

I refuse to lose this battle,
Let whatever come my way.
I am stronger then my rival,
No, I will not fall today...

(07-20-2018, 04:12 PM)Retane Wrote: Alex said to post here because he doesnt have reliable net at the moment. But can someone. Go approve my Edits in my DA posts so it doesnt look like i didnt post.

Fyi i know it aint been 24 hours.... But its DA...

Please?

Done

I derped out with my latest log entry (I know, I should have used Preview...)
Post in question

Because I'm not allowed to edit, could someone just remove the quote tags and add the "l" to the /url tag that I wrote improperly? Many thanks!