Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Edited Post Approval (Where'd my post go?) - Also Deletion Requests

Needed some changes in my new thread...Nemesis Plan

Should be up again, Tyson
[Image: source.gif]
"Centurion: I'll leave you to your work then Dust. Thanks for chatting!
Me: no problem. stay awesome!
Centurion: It's more of a passive ability"

https://omniverse-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=10712
I edited a post here Becuase I found a huge mistake and it has't come back yet so...
Thank you for when you get to it
[Image: Darkdata.png]

Yuuka Kazami:Des is like that one meme like... "How many levels of Omniverse are you on?"

Revan Noctis : Desman what are you currently doing in the omniverse?
Desman Black: I'm faking an engagement to a sex deamon to stop two samurai I accidently summoned whipping them in half, while also trying to stop them from doing the same thing to my best freind who is currently having relations with said deamon, and wh has now accidently summoned his previous girlfreind. So you know... normal stuff

Got you, Des.

I also got the magic belly dancing shapeshifter if she's watching this.

And I believe it was Revan in the Spider Web.

https://omniverse-rpg.com/showthread.php...#pid142739

Was not suppose to go in that thread. IM sorry.

Please delete it from there. I'll post it in the correct spot in a second.
[Image: hchh.png]

I refuse to lose this battle,
Let whatever come my way.
I am stronger then my rival,
No, I will not fall today...

https://omniverse-rpg.com/showthread.php...#pid142421

Also can this be deleted or Edited?

When I looked before(and was prob drinking), for some reason this post never showed up on my phone. So without checking I changed stuff up without to represent other things that have happened since then.

It should be this:

Quote:The young Namekian leapt from limb to limb. With each jump, a squeek was made. Probitas had chose to take his cat with him, afraid of what the shinobi might do to her once they invaded their place. He tried to stroke his kitty, and keep her quiet, but it was almost impossible.

"We could have let some one watch her." It was Kelsie that spoke, a young girl now dressed in a grey cloak. She had known Probitas all his life, and even met Retane before. It was her job to keep an eye on the young Namekian, and even then she wasn't much older than the Namek.

"Tch. They would have tried to probe her or find her useless." The young Ambassador of The Horsemen let out a sigh. "They are all going to be pissed if we can't catch them!"

"They already know 'they' escaped!" Kelsie could tell the worry in her friend's voice but still she had to add, "Our only chance is to stop them from fighting and catch them before they do too much damage."

The young Namekian paused for a moment as he leapt from a branch, attempting to gain control of his thoughts. Byrn, the pack leader of the wolves, and Keha, the Alpha Raptor, had started to allow their packs to become civilazed and share the reserve, but 'some how' they had escaped, and both had killed innocent shinobi. Now the ninja were tracking them down and he was their only chance of getting them to come in peacefully. He had to find them before they did. Not to mention, that if he was caught, his father might wind up in trouble as well.

It was almost too much for the young Namek to take in, and a tear fell from his eye.

Retane paused for a moment, and looked hard into the direction they were heading. He stopped and waved a hand for the others to do the same, "Somethings not right."

The Leader of the Horsemen tried to focus, but the 'low' hum of his new comrade's bike broke his concentration. The Emerald Warrior took a moment to breath and tried to think. While he did so, he didn't notice but the Shadow Mist began to slowly pour out from the Mark. Before he knew it, there was another argument between Setsu and Arith, about the vanishing bed. Finally the Namekian turned back with a roar, "ENOUGH!"

Everything fell silent for a moment, as all eyes fell on Retane. The Namek turned to others and let out a low growl, "Noragnir, head to these coordinates and get Jack Frost, I feel we may need him."

The Horsemen knew deep down that things were happening and looked to the other, noting that Inirtias was holding Arith back from a more calm Setsu. After a moment's pause, "Take Setu with you."

Before there was any one to argue the Namek asked, "Are you related to the Village hidden in the Forest?"

After a moment of silence, Retane continued, "Arith and Setsu are both going to set each other off, and from here on, I only need those that wont cause trouble with the others that inhabit the area. If you don't mind, Setsu, could you join Noragnir?"

Before there was anymore debate, the Namekian let out another growl and pointed out something important, "She still needs to be healed, and the one we are going to meet, is already anxious enough."

The Ronin and Dwarf gave a look to The Chimera and after a slight nod, they took off.

After they had left, she let out a whisper, "You think that was wise?"

Retane gave a nod, "Absolutely. Arith and Iniritas do what I ask, and they know the area as good as me. Plus all that noise would really mess with what we are about to do."

The Shape Shifter cocked her head, "And whats that?"

Retane let out a snicker, "Get you fixed up and find my son."
[Image: hchh.png]

I refuse to lose this battle,
Let whatever come my way.
I am stronger then my rival,
No, I will not fall today...

Everything should be in order now, Retane~

https://omniverse-rpg.com/showthread.php...#pid143001 Double posted by accident.
[Image: __haniyasushin_keiki_and_joutouguu_mayum...a9b2c8.jpg]

And then Dust said, "BEGONE!!"

=3
*thumbs up*

Need a edit approved on Adapting to a New Enviornment

Taken care of
In battle it is important to keep a sharp blade

But it is by far more important to keep a sharp mind.

Needed some grammar changes in the post Divine Protection, Divine Punishment
Link: https://omniverse-rpg.com/showthread.php...#pid143916

https://omniverse-rpg.com/showthread.php...#pid143991- Added a extra line and a edit on a name in the post.!

Adapting to a New Enviroment edit request

https://omniverse-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=10912

Edit request here for a post in Adapting to a New Enviornment

Done
In battle it is important to keep a sharp blade

But it is by far more important to keep a sharp mind.

Need a edit on my Nexus Post: Craving Change, thanks!

Your wish is my command. =3