Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Scramble OOC Discussion

Discussion of the ongoing story arc goes here.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!

My post will probably be stupid and long and up sometime tomorrow.
[Image: proto.jpg][Image: DAHost.png]
Dante's Abyss 2015
Host

Post up. Enjoy.

Edit: Ugh... Now I feel like I did a sub-par job with that roleplay. I have to make myself not look at it any more... Still, I think it should be a nice intro.

My first post and there's already plenty of drama. :D
[Image: illidansig2.jpg]

Thought I'd get that one in, but you guys've got some time before the next update, probably a couple of days OOC, so mingle or fight or do whatever it is you want to do. You can start walking away from the Fountain if you like, too. I can do smaller updates if necessary for events at the fountain. Looking forward to seeing how Ganon responds to Link being there. I can only see this turning violent immediately Awesome
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!

Also, to elaborate on the fountain - as mentioned in the Nexus thread, it changes to its surroundings, emotion, etc. Hence why it was metal when Samus arrived. The arrival of Link and Ganon and the overall tension in the air is darkening it, the discord of the situation is causing it to get bigger etc. It tends to warp slowly, but feel free to expand on it in the direction it's going (and make sure to read other people's posts so you can build on them!)

Caught up with reading and posted. Feel free to mingle with the Doctor, he'll be aloof and confused because he's all post-regeneration, but other than that, he's a decent bro. His quasi-burned out ship is locked.
Dante's Abyss 2015
Host

Sorry Doc but I'm gonna need you to redo the intro so it makes sense with the introduction, meeting Omni, all that stuff. Can't have the TARDIS either I'm afraid. If you wanna post again, I'll delete the old post and adjust your OM.

Delete it and I'll just rejoin as a different character.
Dante's Abyss 2015
Host

Right you are, guv.

[Image: ronpaul_itshappening.gif]
Uh oh. Those boys got me all tingly...
[Image: ezgif-1-a370e630e1.gif]
I must calm it.

Posted again. Enjoy.

I posted words.

Make sure you listen to this as you read the first part of the post, or you're a bad person: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja0S7i0pe2s">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja0S7i0pe2s</a><!-- m -->
Dante's Abyss 2015
Host

I'm so joining once, you know, I'm approved. Also, I'm at work, and prefer to do my best writing at home. Expect a fancy RP later today!
[Image: Eighteen2015.jpg]

Proto Man Wrote:Make sure you listen to this as you read the first part of the post, or you're a bad person: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja0S7i0pe2s">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja0S7i0pe2s</a><!-- m -->
what are you doing to my ears alex

This is more like it: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jT-Bb-Nkv0">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jT-Bb-Nkv0</a><!-- m -->

Fun fact: Eighteen is going to be able to detect those watchers in the Nexus right away thanks to her Life Detect power. Granted, anyone could see them as dots if they squinted hard enough, but I guess everyone is still disoriented ;D Ben actually asked me about this, so yeah: they're not on hills or anything. Just lying flat on the ground some miles away.

On a related note, I think this is the first battle-style RPG I've ever been on where female characters outnumbered male. The title joke has become a prophecy

J-dubs, but is there a process for determining post order? How far apart your posts should be based on how many people are participating, or something? In a thread with that many people it can get real convoluted real quick.
[Image: memetrashexclaimationmark.png?width=900&height=604]

Officially, I do not think there is a restriction. You can do several in a row if you wanted to, but, it's always nice to let someone else have a chance to post before postwhoring it up. You do not have to wait for a specific number of posts to go before you can go again.

Also, postwhoring is my specialty. I am being really, really reserved right now, or else I would go nuts.

Hahaha Laura, too bad >D
[Image: Eighteen2015.jpg]

;.;