Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ada Wong

Name: Ada Wong

Spent OM: 12,500 OM

Proficiencies (3000); Physical Strength (1000), Ranged Proficiency (1000), Area Attack Proficiency (600), Buff Proficiency (400)

Powers (6200/8000); Master Acrobat (400), Insight (1600), Stealth (1200), Healing (3000)

Moves (1500); Crossbow (600), Knives (600), Ada’s Hookshot (300)

Super Moves (800); First Aid Spray, Tier 2 Super Utility (800)

Transformations (0);

Assists (0);

Items (0);

Artefacts: None

Consumed OM (0); (for consumed items or OM permanently lost from respecs, etc)

Bases (0);

Unlocks (1000); Stat Upgrade I (1000)

Base stats:
ATK: 2
DEF: 2
SPD: 3
TEC: 4
[Image: 18yM1ww.gif]
She's a Killer Queen!
Gunpowder, gelatine, dynamite with a laser beam,
Guaranteed to blow your mind!
-   "Killer Queen", Queen

エイダ・ウォン - Ada Wong
[Image: resident_evil_ada_wong.png]
[ "We're beyond sympathy at this point. We're beyond humanity." ]

BIRTH-DATE: c. 1974.
SEX: Female.
VOICE: Sally Cahill
SPECIES: Uninfected Human.
NATIONALITY: Chinese-American.
BLOOD TYPE: AB.
HAIR COLOR: Black.
EYE COLOR: Brown/green-silver.
HEIGHT: 5’7”.
WEIGHT:~130 lbs.

OVERALL PERSONALITY

A cunning spy through and through, Ada Wong is a person who should be distrusted. Usually able to remain one step ahead of those around her with smooth-talking and sly misdirection, her true objective often remains unseen-- in fact, her true name is not known by even her romantic interests.  She is able to remain calm, cool, and collected under even the most strenuous of circumstances, and when severely wounded she is still very much mind over matter. Ada's resting expression is often one of subtle disinterest, although due to her profession and quick reflexes she is actually alert at all times.

Most would perceive her as cold and calculating because of her profession, but she is able to show compassion and is actually somewhat charismatic, often flirting and joking with allies and enemies alike (although most of the time at their expense). Her morality falls under something between antihero and villain, depending upon whose payroll she is on whenever such judgements are made.

TL;DR: Do not trust Ada Wong.

FIGHTING STYLE

Ada's movements while in battle can only be described as cat-like. She is stealthy and light-footed, sometimes sticking to the shadows and sniping opponents from afar, but that isn't exactly her style. She's strong despite her looks, and her quietness can lend her a sizeable advantage in melee combat, as well. She reacts to incoming attacks as easily as breathing, often maneuvering her body out of the way to avoid serious injury. The evasive acrobatics that she performs in combat appear effortless, but Ada isn't all about beauty and poise;  her skill in combat is all due to her physical strength and training.

Her skill with various combat styles and weapons makes her a formidable fighter, though her intelligence is by far the most dangerous weapon in her arsenal. An excellent strategist and fighter, Ada is able to navigate a battlefield with a sureness that many would find frightening. Above all else, however, Ada latches onto a fight with single-minded determination and will go to extreme measures to eliminate a threat.

NEED-TO-KNOW

Physical Description: Ada is the definition of slim and trim, often wearing clothing that is stylish, revealing, and almost always blood red, although she may don combat gear or armor as needed. Her hair is a shiny black and kept short, presumably for efficiency, while her eye color appears to be a silvery-brown. Ada stands at about 5 ft, 7 in tall. Upon entering the Omniverse, she is wearing a Manchurian-Chinese qipao with a gold design of butterflies down the left side, a slit up the right side exposing her leg, a flowing black ribbon around her neck that falls down her back, and black high heels. She also has an easily-seen knife holder on her exposed thigh.

Character Source: Resident Evil

Character History: Summoned after escaping the Los Illuminados base by helicopter in Resident Evil 4.

Proficiencies: (2600); Physical Strength (1000), Ranged Proficiency (1000), Area Attack Proficiency (600)

Powers: (3200); Master Acrobat (400), Insight (1600), Stealth (1200)

MOVES

Crossbow (Requirements: Ranged Proficiency, Area Attack Proficiency) - 600 OM
[Image: ada_wong_wallpaper____by_stalkersdxx-d5dxfnz.jpg]

Ada's crossbow is a particularly deadly weapon designed to shoot two varieties of bolt at whatever is within range (40 meters). Normal bolts, which of course fly at the speed of an arrow, are almost impossible to remove from the flesh after they've become embedded in it. The jagged metal ends become hooked under an opponents skin, making removal a particularly distracting and painful task. Pipe bomb bolts, on the other hand, explode upon contact with an enemy or other solid surface and create a brief, fiery explosion roughly four feet in diameter. Enemies caught within the blast radius can expect medium damage, dependant upon their DEF stat.

The cost of this weapon is the sacrifice of maneuverability. While Ada can still move at a run while carrying the crossbow, to fire it requires her to slow down to a walk, carefully take aim, and then loose the bolt-- all of which takes place in about three seconds. It has a clip of one bolt, with a reload/summon time of two seconds per normal arrow and six seconds for a pipe bomb arrow, as she has to summon a new bolt each time. This causes slight fatigue, like a headache.

Knives (Requirements: Physical Strength Proficiency, Ranged Proficiency) - 600 OM

Ada wouldn't be a spy if she didn't have an unlimited assortment of knives scattered about her person. They could seriously be anywhere-- in her heel, in the holster at her thigh... anywhere. It usually takes Ada only a second to whip one of her many knives out in a flash of silver, each one about the size of a pencil/7.5 inches in length, and then jam it into the squishy and vulnerable parts of her attacker. These knives can also be thrown within the span of two seconds, flying at roughly 55 km/hr, and either embedding themselves in a target or only giving minor cuts. The accuracy of throwing knives isn't as exceptional while Ada is on the move (though pretty dang exceptional still), so she often elects to slow down a bit when throwing them. Maximum effective range of throwing knives is 10 meters, with greatly reduced accuracy beyond that.

Ada's Hookshot (Requirements: Ranged Proficiency) -  300 OM.
[Image: 310?cb=20150123120251]
Acquired through the "grace" of Albert Wesker, Ada's Hookshot appears to be a standard, ornately-decorated gun with a pearl-colored handle. However, it shoots a grapple hook attached to a zip-line that allows Ada to propel herself to any desired location. This zip-line's reach is roughly 150 yards and is able to withstand large amounts of weight and resists most efforts to cut it. This gun can also be utilized as a weapon, latching onto opponents with its metal barbs or tripping them. Unfortunately, this method of attack isn't very reliable and can result in Ada herself being dragged along by her opponents.

...Whoops.

SUPER MOVES

First Aid Spray, Tier 2 Super Utility (Requirements: Healing, Ranged Proficiency, Buff Proficiency) - 800 OM, 2 SP
[Image: latest?cb=20160306195656]

The First Aid Spray is a silver aerosol can with a light green label that reads "Cinatiropa - First Aid - Life Safe"; it is a possible product of Umbrella that can repair moderate to serious injuries. When using this move, Ada must decide on a single ally to gift with its effects and be within 10 feet of that ally. At this point, she can either toss the spray to them (shouting something like "here, catch!" and taking careful aim) or move in until she is at point-blank distance to administer it herself. Once Ada or this ally presses the button on top of the can, the pressurized contents are released into the air and envelop the patient in a fine transparent mist, forcing the patient (and Ada, if applicable,) to stand still for 10 seconds. At the expense of 2 SP on Ada's part, 6 damage points are healed. This process may be interrupted or slowed, respectively, by super or regular attacks, so in order for it to work Ada and her ally must either be separated/hidden from their opponents or behind a shield.

CHARACTER HISTORY

Text taken from Ada's Report. Spoiler warning for Resident Evil 4!

REPORT #1

The only reason I've taken on this mission is to get closer to my own objective. No matter what happens, I can't let anyone figure that out.

Of course, hiding in the shadows isn't my style. I'll have to reveal myself to him and offer advice, once in a while.

Here's what I know so far. Osmund Saddler's cult is known as Los Illuminados. They've resurrected some parasitic organism they call Las Plagas. That's all my organization knows for sure, though Saddler's occult activities seem worthy of investigation.

The Salazar family, castellans for generations, possess the ability to control Las Plagas. The organization's hypothesis is that a unique frequency of sonic wave sensed only by the parasites is used to control them. The same principle used in dog whistles. This was inferred through the analysis of a tissue sample we retrieved; the tissue contained an organ presumably used for sensing sound waves. I've seen cult members carrying ceremonial rods and I wonder if they emit these sounds. Of course, this is purely theoretical.

The organization needs samples of the parasite to confirm or disprove these theories. That is the main objective of my mission and the only way to prove my loyalty to the organization.

The opening moves in this chess game have been played. There's no turning back now.

REPORT #2

Among all the people involved in this, Luis Sera has the least entanglements. He works for no organization, preferring to move on his own. I'm the one who told the organization of his importance. I did it because I like him. His history portrays an enthusiasm I once shared.

It was a stroke of luck that I happened to intercept his email for help. It seems he can't trust the police, so he sent the email to an old friend from college. He must have thought his friend was still alive. At any rate, that's how I managed to find him. Apparently, he's been conducting his own investigation of the cult while doing research on Las Plagas. A brilliant scientist, he's accumulated a pile of data and pieced it all together. Must be why Saddler hired him... Too bad Sera's snooping has aroused his suspicion.

When I told who I was, he practically begged me to take him into custody. He needed protection. He said, "I have no love for Las Plagas or this stupid cult, I want out. I just want peace and quiet again." I ordered him to bring me a master Plaga specimen, a sample for evidence.

Looks like he is one of the few people who Saddler actually trusts. Tracking him down and getting my hands on the sample shouldn't be difficult. I doubt the cult will take kindly to his escape though. I'll have to guide this along if I want it to go smoothly.

REPORT #3

Jack Krauser has been the subject of extensive study and research by the organization. His skills and personality have been tested both on and off the battlefield. If he weren't the best, he would become a liability that would jeopardize the rest of us. My conclusion: he's a great soldier, no more, no less. As long as he's well-compensated, he shouldn't cause any problems for us. If he does start to get restless, I can take care of him. I've studied his combat style and can deal with that arm of his if necessary.

Krauser answers directly to Wesker, and it was Wesker who decided that Krauser should be sent to spy on the cult. He also decided to send me along. I wonder if it wasn't to keep an eye on Krauser? No doubt Krauser has already fallen to the temptation of Las Plagas and the power they represent. This could have dire consequences for the organization...

On some level, however, this could be a necessary development. As his role is to disrupt this farce of a play. That said, the stage and its players will ultimately come crashing down in the end.

Bad luck for him, but he'll play the patsy in the end, and take the fall for all of us. That's why I need to make sure things keep going exactly as they are...

REPORT #4

Leon S. Kennedy... perhaps the most essential part of this mission.

This story wouldn't be complete without him and his formidable survival skills. He has what it takes to survive against overwhelming odds. I've seen him do it before. And he's improved since then. Practically a genius, he has smarts and knows how to use them. On top of that, his service as a government agent has toughened him up. I'll work behind the scenes to make him think he's the primary player here, though it may be naive of me to think that'll be easy.

Considering the involvement of both Saddler and Krauser, the possibility of unforeseen problems is there. But I need him in a supporting role for me to achieve my goals. I'll do whatever it takes to keep him in his place and make this all go smoothly. Of course, his role didn't exist at all until a few months ago. Back then, my role was much simpler, too. That was before the President's daughter was abducted and Leon was dispatched alone to find her. Talk about a major script revision...

I don't think I need to worry. Leon's been through worse and always comes up smelling like roses. His consistent luck is part of the reason why I have absolute and unshakable faith in my vision of what's in store for him.

REPORT #5

It wasn't easy, but I'd say the mission was a success. Getting my hands on the sample was my initial objective, after all. But I've sent Wesker a different present, just as the organization ordered. Pretending to work with him was entertaining.

Albert Wesker. I wonder where he's heading next? Something tells me this whole affair was just a taste of what he's got in store. To him, Umbrella represented power. He used it to hide behind while he made plans of his own. And now the umbrella's been folded.

With the sanctuary of their old Umbrella ruined, those in power struggle to erect a new one. They are aware of their own crookedness and deceit as they engage in their personal war of light and darkness. That's why Wesker will stop at nothing in opening his new Umbrella.

The giant pharmaceutical corporation "S" maintains medical and drug facilities the world over. We know for certain that Wesker has been in contact with them following Umbrella's demise. There's no doubt we'll next hear from him there. The organization must remain vigilant.

But Wesker's not stupid. He knows exactly what the organization is thinking. He and I still have time to play our little game of cat and mouse before the next move is played.

This mission may be over, but the battle is just beginning.
[Image: 18yM1ww.gif]
She's a Killer Queen!
Gunpowder, gelatine, dynamite with a laser beam,
Guaranteed to blow your mind!
-   "Killer Queen", Queen

Secondaries

- Sheva Alomar -
[Image: latest?cb=20150120082504]

[ "Then let's make a stand for our fallen brothers!" ]

BIRTH-DATE: c. 1986.
SEX: Female.
VOICE: Karen Dyer