Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Rogue

Name: The Rogue
Spent OM: 5300
Consumed OM: 0
Proficiencies (1000): Physical Strength (1000)
Powers (3700/8000): Advanced Regeneration (2100), Master Acrobat (400), Shapeshifting (1500)
Moves (300): Karambit
Super Moves (0):
Transformations (0):
Assists (0):
Items:
Artefacts:
Bases:
Unlocks (0):
Base stats:
ATK: 2
DEF: 2
SPD: 3
TEC: 3
Wins: 0 /Losses: 0/ Deaths: 0/ Official Fights: 0

For the longest time The Rogue thought ey had signed up voluntarily for a project for eir government. Ey had a complete trust in the higher-ups, until a fateful message was sent to em. The Rogue, or rather, The Infiltrator, as ey were known as back then, discovered that the U.N.A were abducting citizens and performing experiments on them in order to make them more docile. That is when ey contacted the sender and decided to splinter away from the government. It was revealed to em that an underground resistance movement existed. Ey joined to the resistance, and took up eir old role, as The Infiltrator, but that name did not feel right to em, so ey became The Rogue. After a dozen or so successful missions, and few unsuccessful, it was down to the final fight. Eir Brother, The Soldier, and eir Sister, The Assassin, were waiting for em and the Resistance forces. Ey split off from the group to distract eir Siblings, as the Resistance stormed the final lab. The fight wasn't going so good for em at first, as The Soldier would fling em away and The Assassin would be there to slice em up. However, The Sniper, one of eir other Siblings from the program came to the rescue to keep The Assassin busy. The Rogue finally incapacitated The Soldier until he said the words that sealed his fate,

“Well Sibling, you can cut me up all you,” *cough* “want, but my suit will always heal me and I will always hunt you down!”, to this ey responded with,

“You're right, let me end your Hunt”, ey then leaped onto his back, and pulled off the metal casing that held and controlled the nanites that made up all of their suits. The removal destroyed The Soldier's nerve connections, disabling the suit and ending his life. Then ey heard a wet gasp over eir comms, and looked up at the tower that The Sniper was in, only to see that The Assassin literally stabbed her Sister in the back. When The Assassin looked down and saw The Soldier's mangled back, she let out a guttural scream, picked up The Sniper's energy rifle, and fired down upon The Rogue. Then a concussive blast from lab reverberated the ground, and caused several other explosion to go off, which the subsequent explosions ripped through the ground, causing The Assassin to lose her footing and slip of the edge of the rooftop, and slamming The Rogue into one of the Various APCs the Resistance used, causing eir vision to go dark, and then ey heard a voice “My name is Omni.”. . .

Physical Description:
The most important thing is that ey have a metal casing on eir back, which holds millions of nanites. Half of the casing’s capacity is used to for eir suit, which on default is a deep purple color with tan pads on the elbows and knees. The suit itself can form into other clothing so ey can blend in The rest is used to make em look like other people to help em blend in. Ey also have a collapsible helmet which forms down into a thick collar that is open on the front.

Stats:
ATK: 2
DEF: 2
SPD: 3
TEC: 3

Proficiencies:
Phys. Strength (1000)

Powers:
Master Acrobat, Shapeshifting, Adv. Regeneration

Deleted, reserved for expansion.