Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Move Approval V

Given that the previous topic is now at +80 pages and a bit cumbersome, we believe it is prudent to start a new topic.

Another helpful thread for moves is the Move Creation Workshop. Consider going there before trying to get your moves approved.

Please use the following guide from the Writing Moves section of the Moves Page when describing your move:

Quote:Don't just say "it's an energy ball". Say "it's a weak energy ball which can be used while moving". Let the reader know what it looks like, so they can write it out accurately. So "it's a weak, purple-hued energy ball which can be fired from the palm of the hand while moving". This is still pretty basic, but hopefully you get the idea. The more detail the better (though we don't necessarily need to know the story of how your character trained under robotic monks for twelve years to learn it; that's for your character history).

Here's an example list of things you should consider when writing a move. If you think one of these things is relevant to the move, and not obvious (we know swords can be used to swing and stab, and we know most guns can be shot while moving) then include the answer as part of your move description. It saves the staff a lot of time unnecessarily asking these same questions, and saves you from having to answer them.

• How powerful is it? Does it have a wide area of effect, or multiple projectiles? How big is the weapon? What size are the projectiles?
• *Is it instantaneous, or quick to use? Or is it slow?* (Almost instantaneous? A moment? Several seconds? Longer? Be specific.)
• Once activated, how fast does it travel? (Fast as a thrown ball or slower? Arrow? Bullet?)
• Is it difficult to aim? Must it be aimed at all?
• Can the user move around or do other things while using the move, or must they be stationary?
• Does the user have to keep their focus on the move, or is it 'fire and forget'?
• Does it have effects that linger after the user is no longer performing the move? If so, how long do they last?
• What does it look like? How is it performed? How does it feel to get hit with it?
• Is the move variable, or does it have a fixed method of use?

Additional Notes:

When describing how long effects linger we prefer to use literal timescales rather than "lasts x posts" or "lasts x rounds" because depending on writing style and word count, a single post might last thirty seconds in IC time, or several minutes.

When describing how powerful a move is, try not to use wording like "cuts through skin" or "breaks bones". This is because the damage of an attack may vary depending on your current transformed state, and your opponent's DEF stat in relation to your ATK. It's best to leave this somewhat vague.

Include which powers/proficiencies you think it needs and what price you think it merits (either 300 for a simple move or 600/900/1200 etc for variable moves).

To figure out what proficiencies you'll need to purchase a move, use this quick checklist:

Quote:Is it melee-based? If so, you'll need the Physical Strength proficiency.
Does it attack at range? If yes, you'll need the Ranged Proficiency.
Is the target area big enough to hit more than one target? Can it miss and still do damage from 'splash' damage? If yes, you'll need the Area Attack Proficiency.
Is it a shield which covers an entire person, or larger still? If so, you'll need the Area Shield Proficiency.
Can it be manually controlled by the user at range, like an appendage made out of an element? If yes, you'll need the Remote Control Proficiency.
Can it be manifested at range, like a wall of sand or a pillar of flame? If yes, you'll need the Ranged Materialize Proficiency.
Can it home in on an opponent without needing to be aimed? If yes, you'll need the Homing Proficiency.
Can it boost an ally's fighting abilities in some way? If yes, you'll need the Buff Proficiency.
Does it inflict lingering negative 'debuffs' on opponents, for example by slowing speed or interfering with their senses? If yes, you'll need the Debuff Proficiency.

The most moves you can get approved in advance is 5 simple moves, or 1800 OM worth of variable moves (unless your entire move exceeds that). This is so people don't just dump huge piles of moves to get priced and fixed up, creating lots of work for staff. If you want to get more moves approved, purchase some of the ones you already got approved. Staff may approve extra stuff for you, but have the right to refuse until you purchase moves.

DON'T BUMP YOUR MOVES UNLESS IT HAS BEEN 3 OOC DAYS WITHOUT STAFF INPUT. Especially if you're submitting some enormous wall of text or several moves at once.
[Image: hnc9xy5]
New to the Omniverse? Don't be afraid to PM me for assistance!
Gamzee Makara Wrote:S’aight. After all, dogs have a tendency to motherfuckin’ bite.

Some general guides and various examples and explanations that are too specific for the moves rules. This is intended to be eventually as complete a compendium as possible of different move examples and how they might be balanced. It's going to be worked on over time as I go through the quick questions thread and previous approved moves.

If a mod asks you a question about a move, that means you need to put that answer in the description somewhere.

Things that aren't really drawbacks
Cooldowns (simply not being able to use the move for another minute), locking other moves of your own, etc, are considered pretty minor drawbacks and aren't going to be enough to justify a move with massive power. You still need it to cause fatigue or be a large chargeup or whatever.

From the FAQ:
Q: Once initially summoned using omnilium, can a weapon such as a large hammer be summoned 'on the fly'?
A: Yes, as long as this is specified in the move description. You may even wish to add a certain amount of time it takes in order to summon the weapon, thus gaining a minor power boost in exchange for this downside.

Q: Can I boost my own stats with a buff move?
The intention of the buff proficiency is to allow you to buff OTHER players. Certain self-buffs are possible without even purchasing the buff proficiency. For example, you can power up a punch by giving it a greater windup or cooldown. However, simply powering up all of your attacks generally requires a Transformation. We will continually refer you back to transformations because that is what they were created for. We know they're more expensive than moves. That's the point.

Q: How do I create a move that dispels buffs?
We do things in realistic terms, not game terms, so 'dispelling a debuff' might simply be untangling someone from vines or melting ice. In some cases you'd need healing.

Q: If a sword blocks as well as attacks, does it cost 600 OM?
A: No, because it only has one 'form'. Such kinds of 'object' type moves can generally be purchased for 300 OM unless they transform.

Q: If I wish to dual wield an identical weapon such as dual daggers, do I need to purchase two moves?
A: No, 300 is fine for this.

EZ Move Template using the checklist:

• How powerful is it? Does it have a wide area of effect, or multiple projectiles? How big is the weapon? What size are the projectiles?
• *Is it instantaneous, or quick to use? Or is it slow?* (Almost instantaneous? A moment? Several seconds? Longer? Be specific.)
• Once activated, how fast does it travel? (Fast as a thrown ball or slower? Arrow? Bullet?)
• Is it difficult to aim? Must it be aimed at all?
• Can the user move around or do other things while using the move, or must they be stationary?
• Does the user have to keep their focus on the move, or is it 'fire and forget'?
• Does it have effects that linger after the user is no longer performing the move? If so, how long do they last?
• What does it look like? How is it performed? How does it feel to get hit with it?
• Is the move variable, or does it have a fixed method of use?

[Basic Move Overview - give a short opening sentence to describe what your move is overall]. It takes [x] seconds to charge/summon/equip [Delete if not applicable] which is done by [include visual description]. (If a ranged attack) It moves as fast as a thrown ball/slower than a thrown ball/bullet/arrow. It looks like [x]. It is quite/fairly/very easy/difficult to aim. It takes/does not take a great deal of focus to use this move, meaning that the user must be still/does not need to be still/moves slower and can/cannot use other moves at the same time. Once fired the user does/does not have to maintain their concentration on the attack. After use the user must rest for [x] seconds, during which time they can move/cannot move/can only move slowly, and attack/cannot attack.

Just an example. This would probably be pretty bad to use for moves generally, but it still has a lot of basic stuff that some people forget to include when applicable and we have to ask them for it.
Gamzee Makara Wrote:S’aight. After all, dogs have a tendency to motherfuckin’ bite.

I feel like lately a lot of people (or perhaps just a few people, a lot) are trying to really push the limit as far as it goes in trying to get moves and assists without actually paying the price, either in terms of SP or OM. Let's make a few rulings absolutely clear:

1: remote control is your character remotely controlling something with their mind. They need to focus on doing this. It's not a way to have free assists.

2: 300 per use. Remote control does not allow you to get around this by saying everything the clone is doing is simply under the umbrella of "remote control". I'll classify punches, kicks and general melee attacks as one thing for the purpose of clarity. I'll classify attacking with the sword as another thing. I'll classify shooting with a bow as another thing.

3. Moves cannot have effects on the way other moves work. Such as "this move reduces the cooldown/charge time of my other moves". For example, making several attack moves. Then making another move which allows you to add a cooldown to all those other moves that make them stronger. If your move can operate in two different ways, it will cost 600 OM and it needs to be part of the move itself, not a vague attempt to bypass costs. The only exception is transformations, which work to make all your moves stronger at the cost of SP.

All moves must have downsides equivalent to the strength of the move. In most cases, the strength is directly correlated to the time it takes to perform the move and the energy cost.

MOVES STILL IN PROGRESS OF BEING APPROVED:

13-Jzall Wrote: Wrote:Powder shot 300 OM, requires ranged proficiency and area attack proficiency: a version of the powder grenade but different enough to be a new move, 13 loads a special pellet into his gun and when it fires it lightly dusts the opponent with the fire dust which is about half the amount of the grenades. The area it reaches is around 1.5 meters squared sideways and 3 meters forward in a cone shape. It is almost impossible to miss if the enemy is close enough and the amount that they are covered by, 1/4 the amount of a powder grenade to 1/2 of a powder grenade, will depend on how far away they are. It is reasonably silent and can normally be used to burn down a wooden wall or door, this will take between 30 seconds and a minute for the door to be weak enough to kick down. It won’t deal any damage but follows the rules for 13’s powder grenade which means that any friction on the dust will cause it to burst into flames. 13 will have to exchange the entire barrel of his gun if he wants to switch the type of bullet between normal and powder which takes 5 seconds. The dust will fall off naturally after about 15 seconds without being set alight, if the dust is on fire then you will have to wait for it to burn out which takes 1 minute and 30 seconds or you can brush it off which is easier if you brush it off as soon as possible. The fire is hot enough to cause burns but the degree of the burn changes with time, at 30 seconds it will cause a 1st degree burn, at 60 a 2nd degree burn and so on.

If it's still too strong I'll change timer on the burns to 45 seconds to change the degree.

(12 minutes ago)Cirno Wrote: Wrote:Ice cubes "great crusher" (300) (requires melee proficiency)

Cirno spends ten seconds at the exhaustion of something akin to stretching (she can not move while making the ice weapon), to create a ten pound, two handed hammer. Hammer head is five inches in diameter and the staff holding the head is 3.5 feet tall and a inch in diameter. She can weld it with ease though to swing it requires both hands so she can't use most of her moves. It is strong enough to shatter a red wood in the red wood forest in two. It can take a beating though she usually drops it after a few attacks, melting quite quickly. The energy usage is roughly that of a person pushing a 100 pound boulder. She calls her hammer Hyōki or ice age.

Cocytus (300) (requires melee proficiency)

A western long sword from a time when men were knights and the round table was a reality. Cirno creates a five foot long blade in two seconds this is fairly easy on her like stretching though, she can move while making this weapon. It is made of a steel that is freezing to the touch. Her weaker weapon by a large margin. It is used mostly to cut and maim but not destroy. She can move at her top speed and its energy consumption is minor (like doing a fairly easy training exercise) but the accuracy is lower.

@ Yuuka Kazami:

I hecked up and destroyed the new move approval thread. Oops! Here you go!

(09-06-2017, 11:18 PM)Yuuka Kazami Wrote: Changes in bold. tl;dr Increased OM for the knives, nerfed range on scythe (just because it's inconsistent with something else I wrote), and gave a draining drawback.

Knives [600 OM, Requires Physical Strength, Ranged Proficiency]

Yuriko makes it a habit to carry no less than fifty on her at all times, of varying types. You never know what you'll need them for, of course.

They're good for all the things one could possibly imagine them as being good for. Stabbing people. Slitting throats. She's even trained to throw them- though her effective range with them is only about thirty feet, her typical overhand throw isn't blindingly fast or anything, and it's not easy to aim them without concentration. In the end they're just knives- no magic or anything. More ammunition than anything.

She can wield one in each hand in hand-to-hand combat, but her throw is better with her right. So she only throws one knife at a time. It takes her two seconds or so to retrieve a new knife from her cloak after she throws one, leaving her with just the handheld knife in her left hand for that duration. Usually she'll use this time to close distance in order to strike hand-to-hand or flee if she needs to.

Approved!

Quote:Scythe [300 OM, Requires Telekinesis (Ranged, Ranged Materialize, Remote Control)]

Because throwing swords is so last Tuesday.

Elly quite literally uses her Scythe as a boomerang in function. Throws it (her range is pretty good considering what the hell it is she's throwing- about 20 feet) in the general direction of an opponent, and pulls it back to herself using Telekinesis. She seems very practiced at it, and rarely messes up the catching phase even if she must drop everything to focus on recalling the weapon- but the throw sure isn't very accurate. It's meant more to corral opponents into going a specific direction than hitting them itself. And it is pretty intimidating to see a four-foot bladed object thrown your way at nearly twenty miles an hour.

Notably her scythe is bent and unwieldy at close range, and cannot be used as a melee weapon. She's gonna have to throw it if she wants to use it to any good effect. The scythe itself is supernaturally sturdy and almost impossible to break without a lot of effort. (In a phrase, it shares her defense stat.) Destroying it would also kill her instantly as her soul is inside it, so y'know. Bit important it doesn't break completely. Though her telekinesis itself is surprisingly not as physically draining as one would think, (it drains more on her concentration and mental state than physical stamina- repeated uses making her more likely to fumble intricate actions and overuse giving her migraines or tremors) her lack of real exercise winds her when actually throwing and catching the heavy metal object, and if she's not careful, she can lose her balance while doing so, especially if taking an attack at the same time.

Approved!

@13-Jzall:

13-Jzall Wrote: Wrote:Powder shot 300 OM, requires ranged proficiency and area attack proficiency: a version of the powder grenade but different enough to be a new move, 13 loads a special pellet into his gun and when it fires it lightly dusts the opponent with the fire dust which is about half the amount of the grenades. The area it reaches is around 1.5 meters squared sideways and 3 meters forward in a cone shape. It is almost impossible to miss if the enemy is close enough and the amount that they are covered by, 1/4 the amount of a powder grenade to 1/2 of a powder grenade, will depend on how far away they are. It is reasonably silent and can normally be used to burn down a wooden wall or door, this will take between 30 seconds and a minute for the door to be weak enough to kick down. It won’t deal any damage but follows the rules for 13’s powder grenade which means that any friction on the dust will cause it to burst into flames. 13 will have to exchange the entire barrel of his gun if he wants to switch the type of bullet between normal and powder which takes 5 seconds. The dust will fall off naturally after about 15 seconds without being set alight, if the dust is on fire then you will have to wait for it to burn out which takes 1 minute and 30 seconds or you can brush it off which is easier if you brush it off as soon as possible. The fire is hot enough to cause burns but the degree of the burn changes with time, at 30 seconds it will cause a 1st degree burn, at 60 a 2nd degree burn and so on.

If it's still too strong I'll change timer on the burns to 45 seconds to change the degree.

1 minutes and 30 seconds is too long. Probably 30 seconds sounds more reasonable.

And uh, (I can't believe I just noticed this) you need more drawbacks. As this move stands, you could theoretically just continuously spew gallons and gallons of fire all over the everywhere. Ammo count, in-mag and/or total? (As in "I can shoot one canister at a time, then I have to reload, which takes 1.5 seconds. I have three total I can shoot in one fight before I have to recharge it in a non-fight environment.") Balance.

++ it sets you on fire which hurts over time
+ covers a whole area, can hit two people at once with a good shot
+ I can shoot infinite amounts forever
- It can be easily countered by careful brushing off
- Slow weapon switching

I think you should try your next version at the Move Workshop thread. Get more people to help out.

@Cirno:
Cirno Wrote: Wrote:Ice cubes "great crusher" (300) (requires melee proficiency)

Cirno spends ten seconds at the exhaustion of something akin to stretching (she can not move while making the ice weapon), to create a ten pound, two handed hammer. Hammer head is five inches in diameter and the staff holding the head is 3.5 feet tall and a inch in diameter. She can weld it with ease though to swing it requires both hands so she can't use most of her moves. It is strong enough to shatter a red wood in the red wood forest in two. It can take a beating though she usually drops it after a few attacks, melting quite quickly. The energy usage is roughly that of a person pushing a 100 pound boulder. She calls her hammer Hyōki or ice age.

Drops it after how many attacks? Melts how quickly? By energy usage, do you mean how much it energy it costs you to swing it? That doesn't sound easy to wield.

Quote:Cocytus (300) (requires melee proficiency)

A western long sword from a time when men were knights and the round table was a reality. Cirno creates a five foot long blade in two seconds this is fairly easy on her like stretching though, she can move while making this weapon. It is made of a steel that is freezing to the touch. Her weaker weapon by a large margin. It is used mostly to cut and maim but not destroy. She can move at her top speed and its energy consumption is minor (like doing a fairly easy training exercise) but the accuracy is lower.

How much damage?
[img=0x0]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/ori...d88ebd.jpg[/img]
[Image: ytLTikp.png?1]
01001101 01100001 01100100 01100101
01111001 01101111 01110101
01101100 01101111 01101111 01101011

Cold Grenade (300) - Ranged, Debuff

Small grenades that pack of a punch of ice. Can be thrown by hand or fired from the Cold Gun. Once they actually explode, anything around it can be temporarily frozen (or slowed) depending on the size of it and whether or not it's moving. Either way it's going to hurt.

Lightsaber (600) - Requires: Physical Proficiency

Heidi wields a particularly short and thin double-bladed lightsaber staff. The handle is about 16 inches long and rather thin, compared to the usual double-bladed lightsabers that tend to be closer to 23 inches. Within this lightsaber are two small Lambent crystals, either or both of which may be used by Heidi to produce a pink lightsaber blade two and a half feet long. Eiter or both of these blades can be produced in less than a second.

Heidi has two different uses for this weapon.

The first use of this weapon is singled bladed. Heidi summons a single pink lightsaber blade 2 and a half feet long. When only one blade is active, Heidi is better able to aim and block and control her own actions in combat.

The second use of this weapon is double bladed. Heidi summons two pink lightsaber blades, each two and a half feet long, from either end of her saber. When using both blades, Heidi’s concentration and aim depletes, but her rate of striking increases.

In either scenario, Heidi uses an amateurish version of Form VI lightsaber combat, the Ataru or “The Way Of The Hawk Bat”. This is an aggressive, acrobatic style. A practitioner of this form uses high-speed movements, impossible leaps, and deadly strikes. To an outsider, it appears as a wild rush of movement.

Heidi’s superhuman natural inclination towards acrobatics and leaping make her a “natural” in the art form, to say the least. She has yet to train more than a few hours.

Heidi uses her other moves in combination with her Ataru training.

Noted Ataru Practitioners: Yoda and Qui-Gon Jinn
[Image: rsz_favimcom_art_eyes_glasses_harry_660199.jpg]

[Image: 1403419474_s][Image: 1431051085_s]
Push: Ahp and Pull: Lahb (600) (Requires Telekinesis)
After concentrating for three seconds, Dongja conjures one of the characters above in mid-air. Dongja then selects one target, which then feels a powerful pushing or pulling force (like that of two people pushing or tugging) that, if unopposed, will move the target exactly 25 feet either away or towards Dongja at 5 feet per second. While this movement is happening, Dongja can act as normal. This causes no damage by itself. During the focusing time, the target must be moving slow enough that Dongja can track its exact position visually. The direction is quite exact - for example, if you happen to be above Dongja at the time of casting, you will move vertically upwards 25 feet unless you have some way of stopping yourself. This move can be fairly exhausting. If Dongja uses it multiple times, it will certainly exhaust him. No spells can be cast at the same time as others.

[Image: 2436984D54746A223310EE]
Teeth: Chi (300) (Requires Physical Strength)
This spell is cast instantaneously with no concentration. Dongja conjures the character for teeth above in mid-air. Then his mouth and jaw grows to two times its size, and his teeth turns jagged and sharp. He bites down on a target, doing good damage. But they are still his teeth. Anything that would hurt or otherwise damage teeth will still affect it normally. This move is not very exhausting, but has a cooldown of 13 seconds. As long as no spell is being cast at the same time as this one, this can be cast any time.
[Image: 665000_mcninja_by_cavenglok-dch0qt5.jpg]
Odd hours. Call for appointment.

@ Captain Cold:

(09-08-2017, 09:17 PM)Captain Cold Wrote: Cold Grenade (300) - Ranged, Debuff

Small grenades that pack of a punch of ice. Can be thrown by hand or fired from the Cold Gun. Once they actually explode, anything around it can be temporarily frozen (or slowed) depending on the size of it and whether or not it's moving. Either way it's going to hurt.

What is the grenade's area of effect once it has exploded? By "anything around it", do you mean the environment as well as player characters? If you want to include an environmental hazard in your grenade's effects and harm player characters, that will be 600 OM. Then you'll need to specify how long the hazard lasts and what it does to disrupt a foe's attacks.

What is the range of this attack? What is the rate of fire? What are the drawbacks?

One other thing. When you say temporarily frozen or slowed depending on the size/movement of something... we need specifics. I honestly don't understand what the effects of this could be based on that description. How long would a character be temporarily frozen or slowed? How does the effect of this attack change depending on an opponent's size or movement?

@ Heidi:

(09-09-2017, 10:50 PM)Heidi Wrote: Lightsaber (600) - Requires: Physical Proficiency

Heidi wields a particularly short and thin double-bladed lightsaber staff. The handle is about 16 inches long and rather thin, compared to the usual double-bladed lightsabers that tend to be closer to 23 inches. Within this lightsaber are two small Lambent crystals, either or both of which may be used by Heidi to produce a pink lightsaber blade two and a half feet long. Eiter or both of these blades can be produced in less than a second.

Heidi has two different uses for this weapon.

The first use of this weapon is singled bladed. Heidi summons a single pink lightsaber blade 2 and a half feet long. When only one blade is active, Heidi is better able to aim and block and control her own actions in combat.

The second use of this weapon is double bladed. Heidi summons  two pink lightsaber blades, each two and a half feet long, from either end of her saber. When using both blades, Heidi’s concentration and aim depletes, but her rate of striking increases.

In either scenario, Heidi uses an amateurish version of Form VI lightsaber combat, the Ataru or “The Way Of The Hawk Bat”. This is an aggressive, acrobatic style. A practitioner of this form uses high-speed movements, impossible leaps, and deadly strikes. To an outsider, it appears as a wild rush of movement.

Heidi’s superhuman natural inclination towards acrobatics and leaping make her a “natural” in the art form, to say the least. She has yet to train more than a few hours.

Heidi uses her other moves in combination with her Ataru training.

Noted Ataru Practitioners: Yoda and Qui-Gon Jinn

Looks good. Approved!

@ Ok Dongja:

(09-10-2017, 10:51 PM)Ok Dongja Wrote: [Image: 1403419474_s][Image: 1431051085_s]
After concentrating for three seconds, Dongja conjures one of the characters above in mid-air. Dongja then selects one target, which then feels a powerful pushing or pulling force (like that of two people pushing or tugging) that, if unopposed, will move the target exactly 25 feet either away or towards Dongja at 5 feet per second. While this movement is happening, Dongja can act as normal. This causes no damage by itself. During the focusing time, the target must be moving slow enough that Dongja can track its exact position visually. The direction is quite exact - for example, if you happen to be above Dongja at the time of casting, you will move vertically upwards 25 feet unless you have some way of stopping yourself. This move can be fairly exhausting. If Dongja uses it multiple times, it will certainly exhaust him. No spells can be cast at the same time as others.

Can this move be interrupted?

Quote:[Image: 2436984D54746A223310EE]
Teeth: Chi (300) (Requires Physical Strength)
This spell is cast instantaneously with no concentration. Dongja conjures the character for teeth above in mid-air. Then his mouth and jaw grows to two times its size, and his teeth turns jagged and sharp. He bites down on a target, doing good damage. But they are still his teeth. Anything that would hurt or otherwise damage teeth will still affect it normally. This move is not very exhausting, but has a cooldown of 13 seconds. As long as no spell is being cast at the same time as this one, this can be cast any time.

Approved!

Ice cubes "great crusher" (300) (requires melee proficiency)

Cirno spends ten seconds at the exhaustion of something akin to stretching (she can not move while making the ice weapon), to create a ten pound, two handed hammer. Hammer head is five inches in diameter and the staff holding the head is 3.5 feet tall and a inch in diameter. She can weld it with ease though to swing it requires both hands so she can't use most of her moves. It is strong enough to shatter a red wood in the red wood forest in two. It can take a beating though she usually drops it after a few attacks (five at the max.), melts after a minute. The energy usage is roughly that of a person pushing a 100 pound boulder (this is for all five swings). She calls her hammer Hyōki or ice age. The hammer is unwieldy due to how the hammer is made and how its build, its not unusable but it is something that requires a commitment to any attack in full

Cocytus (300) (requires melee proficiency)

A western long sword from a time when men were knights and the round table was a reality. Cirno creates a five foot long blade in two seconds this is fairly easy on her like stretching though, she can move while making this weapon. It is made of a steel that is freezing to the touch. Her weaker weapon by a large margin. It is used mostly to cut and maim but not destroy. She can move at her top speed and its energy consumption is minor (like doing a fairly easy training exercise) but the accuracy is lower. The damage is like that of a actual medieval sword.
[Image: 43052088_277414256212253_710185231096672...Mg%3D%3D.2]

(09-11-2017, 12:28 PM)Jade Harley Wrote: @ Captain Cold:

(09-08-2017, 09:17 PM)Captain Cold Wrote: Cold Grenade (300) - Ranged, Debuff

What is the grenade's area of effect once it has exploded? By "anything around it", do you mean the environment as well as player characters? If you want to include an environmental hazard in your grenade's effects and harm player characters, that will be 600 OM. Then you'll need to specify how long the hazard lasts and what it does to disrupt a foe's attacks.

What is the range of this attack? What is the rate of fire? What are the drawbacks?

One other thing. When you say temporarily frozen or slowed depending on the size/movement of something... we need specifics. I honestly don't understand what the effects of this could be based on that description. How long would a character be temporarily frozen or slowed? How does the effect of this attack change depending on an opponent's size or movement?

Alright, it's been awhile since I had to do this so bear with me. I guess I forgot the level of detail needed. I didn't (and don't) intend on using this as a PvP thing, so that's why I didn't think about all the specifics. But I think I answered all your concerns:

Cold Grenade (600) - Ranged, Debuff

Small grenades that pack a punch of ice. If thrown, the range is only as far as Cold's strength will allow, which is maybe 30-ish feet (and it will be very inaccurate the further he throws it). If fired from the Cold Gun, it can be shot about 100 feet effectively, and 200 feet total (with no accuracy). He can only throw or fire one a time. The Cold Gun holds 4 grenades total, and needs to be cocked after each one. Once they actually explode, anything around it in a 10-foot diamater can be temporarily frozen (or slowed) depending on the size of it, whether it's moving and how far away from the center blast it is. Any character that is effected by the grenade can power out of it within 30 seconds. The larger/stronger a character is, or how fast they are moving, will make it less likely they will be completely frozen (and thus just be slowed). Anything environmental will stay frozen over for a few minutes, including the floor. Even if it doesn't specifically freeze someone in the radius, it will still hurt just from the blast impact itself.

The grenade is more used for distracting or hampering opponents, so it's not designed to just blow things up. It's more a tool then a weapon, but it still works as one in a pinch.

Blue Aura: Tears (T1 Super Utility, 600 OM, requires Ranged, Debuff, Area)
Using her memories of Blue Diamond and her powers, Aquamarine recreates the sad aura that Blue Diamond can create in order to make everyone around her cry and lose focus. It takes half a second for the aura to be created, and once it is created, everyone within a 50 foot radius around Aquamarine will start to cry, though Aquamarine will be immune to the aura since she is the one creating the aura. Not only will the crying cause anyone to lose focus due to having tears in their eyes, but the crying also lowers her opponent's TEC and SPD by 1 each for one round, split between the opponents in radius. The aura will not be able to affect those using a T1 Super Defense, and will not be able to lower someone's SPD to be lower than 0.

(Don't worry, once I get the reward from the Faction Quest I turned in, I will be able to purchase it.)

[Image: 1403419474_s][Image: 1431051085_s]
After concentrating for three seconds, Dongja conjures one of the characters above in mid-air. Dongja then selects one target, which then feels a powerful pushing or pulling force (like that of two people pushing or tugging) that, if unopposed, will move the target exactly 25 feet either away or towards Dongja at 5 feet per second. If the target latches onto something sturdy, lands on a surface that is perpendicular to their movement or tries to skid on a surface of any sort, it will slow their movement or stop them, depending on what kind of actions are taken. If Dongja is struck with a hard enough attack or if he becomes distracted with something else (he can still cast spells, though, as technically the casting for this spell is already over), then the move stops, though their momentum continues to carry them slightly. While this movement is happening, Dongja can act as normal. This causes no damage by itself. During the focusing time, the target must be moving slow enough that Dongja can track its exact position visually. The direction is quite exact - for example, if you happen to be above Dongja at the time of casting, you will move vertically upwards 25 feet unless you have some way of stopping yourself. This move can be fairly exhausting. If Dongja uses it multiple times, it will certainly exhaust him. No spells can be cast at the same time as others.
[Image: 665000_mcninja_by_cavenglok-dch0qt5.jpg]
Odd hours. Call for appointment.

@ Captain Cold: With that Area of Effect, I'm pretty sure you'll need the Area Attack proficiency!

@ Ok Dongja:

(09-11-2017, 07:57 PM)Ok Dongja Wrote: [Image: 1403419474_s][Image: 1431051085_s]
After concentrating for three seconds, Dongja conjures one of the characters above in mid-air. Dongja then selects one target, which then feels a powerful pushing or pulling force (like that of two people pushing or tugging) that, if unopposed, will move the target exactly 25 feet either away or towards Dongja at 5 feet per second. If the target latches onto something sturdy, lands on a surface that is perpendicular to their movement or tries to skid on a surface of any sort, it will slow their movement or stop them, depending on what kind of actions are taken. If Dongja is struck with a hard enough attack or if he becomes distracted with something else (he can still cast spells, though, as technically the casting for this spell is already over), then the move stops, though their momentum continues to carry them slightly. While this movement is happening, Dongja can act as normal. This causes no damage by itself. During the focusing time, the target must be moving slow enough that Dongja can track its exact position visually. The direction is quite exact - for example, if you happen to be above Dongja at the time of casting, you will move vertically upwards 25 feet unless you have some way of stopping yourself. This move can be fairly exhausting. If Dongja uses it multiple times, it will certainly exhaust him. No spells can be cast at the same time as others.

Approved!

Silver Stinger - 300 OM (Requires Ranged Proficiency, Debuff Proficiency)
A special weapon obtained from the data of Hornet Man.EXE. X can equip this weapon in a flash, shifting his color scheme into a white body with yellow-gold armor, and he cannot use any other special weapon until he reverts to normal. When used, the X-Buster fires a large silvery cone like a spearhead, traveling at the speed of an arrow up to 20 meters accurately before falling out of trajectory. The stinger injects an immobilizing venom into whatever it impacts with, stunning the damaged area for 10 seconds unless it is deflected or instantly removed. X can only fire one shot per second, and can only ever fire 20 stingers without recharging the weapon at a safe base.

Rose Splash - 300 OM (Requires Ranged Proficiency)
A special weapon obtained from the data of Plant Man.EXE. X can equip this weapon in a flash, shifting his color scheme into a green body with pink armor, and he cannot use any other special weapon until he reverts to normal. When used, the X-Buster fires a shotgun blast of plant thorns, like deadly flechettes. The blast of thorns can only cover an area 10 meters out in a 1-meter-square area. Charged version fires a shotgun of seeds instead, which explode into a patch of lashing vines 1 second after they hit a surface. X can only fire one shot per 2 seconds, and can only ever fire 14 shots without recharging the weapon at a safe base.

(09-11-2017, 08:20 PM)Jade Harley Wrote: @ Captain Cold: With that Area of Effect, I'm pretty sure you'll need the Area Attack proficiency!

Okay. I'll buy that too. I went to go purchase it but realized I don't have a log page anymore. Should I re-make it or wait for a higher-up to do it?

Is the move good to go aside from the addition of Area Attack Prof?

@Miss Harley, changes are in bold

Demon Chain (600) Requires Ranged Proficiency, Debuff Proficiency

A slit opens up in Kuzuru’s palm and a cylindrical weight attached to a length of chain unspools out. It takes about three seconds for the chain to reach the usable length of five feet. From here it can freely extend and retract up to a maximum length of thirty feet. He can swing the weighted chain around to strike at foes up to thirty feet away, grapple exposed limbs or weapons, and defend against physical attacks by blocking with a length of the chain or smacking a projectile out of the air. Grappling and blocking tend to be more difficult to pull off, especially at farther ranges. While active Kuzuru cannot use his Demon Guillotine move and is only has access to two of his four Demon Blades. Additionally the chain itself, while durable, is not impervious to damage and a sufficiently strong attack can shatter it. It takes about three seconds to completely reel the chain back in, regardless of its current length.

Alternatively Kuzuru can focus for five seconds, during which he cannot attack easily. After the five seconds of charge up he can throw his hand out towards a target. Ten weighted chains erupt outwards in a net-like pattern towards a target up to 30 feet. These chains wrap around limbs and anything else they can snare. The chains reel themselves in, assisted by Kuzuru’s own strength. A target can wriggle free using any manner of powers or moves such as malleability or phasing. The chains, while durable, can be broken with a strong enough attack. A strong enough opponent can fight back against Kuzuru’s pull. These chains will last indefinitely, but they are quite tiring to maintain especially against a strong opponent. While active Kuzuru cannot use Demon Guillotine and only has access to one of his four Demon Blades. Once expended Kuzuru must spend five seconds reeling the chains in during which he can move freely, but cannot attack easily.
[Image: ZzG0TJ9.png]    

[Image: AshenBladeBadge.png]

Human Des [Alt Form]-(2000 om)
Atk: 2
Def: 1
Spd: 4
Tec: 3

Yuki-onna "Cirno" (2000) (alternate form)
Cirno becomes five foot tall even her hair grows past her shoulders retaining its ice blue color. Her dress becomes longer with a scarf accompanying it. She loses her ice wings and her "immortality" that she normally has. She ages slowly and is what someone who kept fairly fit in there 20's and thirty's would look like. Her mental state is of one in there twenty's and thirty's. (she is a mix of the two photo's)
[Image: Cirno-nee.full.131800.jpg][Image: adult-cirno.png]
Her personality becomes less cheerful and kind, she is aggressive to a point of protecting herself against heat due to becoming a "Yuki-onna". In all actuality she becomes the Youkai of ice age's its just that she is close enough to being a yuki-onna to be placed in there species.
Atk: 4
Def: 4
Spd: 0
Tec: 2
Quote:I have changed it from being a mix of letty and cirno's clothing to just being cirno's clothing and finished up her personality part for all intensive purposes this is just a minor change 
[Image: 43052088_277414256212253_710185231096672...Mg%3D%3D.2]