Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Move Approval V

Omnispex: 300 OM. Requires enhanced senses, ranged prof and buff prof.

13 pulls out a omnispex from his cloak. It takes 5 seconds to do this, not including stowing weapons and is held in his hand. It is roughly the size of a head and except for the viewing screen and cameras, is gunmetal grey. The screen and cameras will constantly change colour depending on what they are viewing. It works by shooting out 3 azure beams from the primary cameras that when hitting an enemy prime or secondary for 10 consecutive seconds, will 'tag' them. After being tagged, the beams may only lose contact with their target for 5 seconds before the target is no longer tagged. A tagged prime or secondary will be outlined for 13 and all other allied primes that has been marked as an augmetically enhanced prime, provided they are participating in the combat and not on the enemy side. This outline can be seen through complete cover and will continue to work even if they turn invisible. In addition, primes may not turn invisible while tagged unless they are using a move. 13 must dedicate most of his concentration to guiding the beam, although is still able to shoot with his other hand or his mechadendrites. The hardy casing of the omnispex make them incredibly hard to break, although a good enough hit will cause it to 'glitch' and reset the beam. The beam can be maintained indefinitely. The beam travels as far as it can go in a straight line, but in order for its effects to happen, the target must be within 13's enhanced senses range.

Image: https://www.letthedicedecide.co.uk/ekmps...8936-p.jpg Note that the omnispex would be positioned with the antenna pointing straight up.

I'll change the range of the tether to 60 once I add it to my roster.
My armour is steel.
My shield is logic.
My weapon is faith.

By the Omnissiah I will let none survive.

This looks great 13. While this section "This outline can be seen through complete cover and will continue to work even if they turn invisible. In addition, primes may not turn invisible while tagged unless they are using a move." can be combined into one sentence, essentially removing the even if they turn invisible part. It's worth noting that should the move be used, normal rules come into play once more with tech comparisons and suppression and all that jazz, but this move looks good.

I'm going to approve this. Just be sure to add a little tag on note at the end or something... Probably easier than rewording again
In battle it is important to keep a sharp blade

But it is by far more important to keep a sharp mind.

Magma pulse (300) (Requires area attack)

Sloan claps his hands together twice, sending a spray of sparks off his gauntlets as runes ignite on their surface. He then slams both hands on the ground, causing magma to explode out from his body, dealing heavy damage to anyone with two metres. Sloan himself takes a modest amount of damage and loses a moderate amount of energy when casting.
[Image: GjEgoS1.jpg]
Directive one: Protect humanity! Directive two: Obey Jack at all costs. Directive three: Dance!
Amber Veritz Wrote:Please let me change it to the condom.

The cost is too high right now. You can get the choice to do a bit more damage, say, significant or something along those lines, or reduce the energy cost.
Also please change with to within... Small nitpick.

Or you can keep it how it is. If that's the case, approved.

Magma pulse (300) (Requires area attack)

Sloan claps his hands together twice, sending a spray of sparks off his gauntlets as runes ignite on their surface. He then slams both hands on the ground, causing magma to explode out from his body, dealing significant damage to anyone within two metres. Sloan himself takes a modest amount of damage and loses a moderate amount of energy when casting.
[Image: GjEgoS1.jpg]
Directive one: Protect humanity! Directive two: Obey Jack at all costs. Directive three: Dance!
Amber Veritz Wrote:Please let me change it to the condom.

Approved. Be careful when playing with fire, alright? Hate to see you get burned.

Vals Problem Solver (300? OM) -Requires ranged proficency.
A Desert Eagle handgun with 9 shots per magazine, requiring a six-second reload time, Valarie usually carries around three magazines including the one in her gun and can only replenish them when meeting with her father. Due to the power of the blast, if aiming for any target further than fifteen feet away Valarie is required to return any other weapons she has in her off-hand to their holsters and steady the gun with her free hand, she can also further fix this inaccuracy by standing still and aiming down the iron sights. The problem solver packs a moderate punch for a handgun due to sacrificing accuracy or mobility for more impact.

Vals Big Stick Diplomacy. (300 OM) - Melee Proficiency.

A two-foot-long fire axe, less precise than a sword and thus more prone to overswings and misses, but packing more of a punch. Due to Val's high strength and the extra weight in the head of the weapon it can often get stuck in heavier objects like walls, trees or thick armour and rib cages. Despite its tendency to get stuck the axe deals heavy damage on impact.
[Image: LMLzBQ4.gif][Image: psgGbSy.png]                                                                                                                                [Image: 2lvxt0w.gif]

Val's problem solver is approved for 300 om

Val's big stick diplomacy looks good as well. Approved

Shantotto normal move : Blood magic: Compression bomb: AOE prof, Ranged Prof, Debuff Prof:
Shantotto siphons a part of her own life-force to create a singularity at target location / person / thing. for 2 seconds anything within a 6m radius is drawn into the center with exceptional force (unless Def is higher than Shantys att) after the two seconds the singularity explodes outwards in a similar fasion of a supernova, engulfing everything within the same 6m radius in dark energies dealling large amounts of damage.

Shantotto can cast this instantly, as long as she has not taken significant damage, however this attack is taxing on her body as it hurts her each time she uses it. the pain inflicted would be the same as if drawing a knife across one's hand in a ritualistic fashion. If shantotto has taken moderate damage prior to using this attack it takes one second to charge before activating, where she is unable to move while charging it.

Tier 2 Assist – 10 stats – 2 SP per post – 1500 OM

Governess Ashelin

A real hothead Governess and Captain of the Freedom guard, she gave up her princess hood to protect her city from a young age. And now she's ready to kick ass with Jak.

Attack: 4
Defense: 2
Speed: 2
Tech: 2

Proficiencies: Physical, Ranged and Master Acrobat

Ashelin is proficient in her gun due to being a Captain of the Krimzon guard.
Ashelin is also good at flips and being flexible.

[Image: Ashelin_Praxis_from_Jak_3_render.png]
[Image: oNAS6Nu.png]

[Image: Darkdata.png]Jak/Mar- Dynamite Kid/ DA 2018" (Translated text)[Image: hVDTXBF.gif](Thanks Ezzy!)

The Infamous Dynamite Kid- Sasuke

DA 15
DA 16'
DA 17'
DA 18' 

Assists have access to your moves and proficiencies, Jak, they don't get their own. Just the stats.
[Image: source.gif]
"Centurion: I'll leave you to your work then Dust. Thanks for chatting!
Me: no problem. stay awesome!
Centurion: It's more of a passive ability"

@Shantotto
Quote:Shantotto normal move : Blood magic: Compression bomb: AOE prof, Ranged Prof, Debuff Prof:
Shantotto siphons a part of her own life-force to create a singularity at target location / person / thing. for 2 seconds anything within a 6m radius is drawn into the center with exceptional force (unless Def is higher than Shantys att) after the two seconds the singularity explodes outwards in a similar fasion of a supernova, engulfing everything within the same 6m radius in dark energies dealling large amounts of damage.

Shantotto can cast this instantly, as long as she has not taken significant damage, however this attack is taxing on her body as it hurts her each time she uses it. the pain inflicted would be the same as if drawing a knife across one's hand in a ritualistic fashion. If shantotto has taken moderate damage prior to using this attack it takes one second to charge before activating, where she is unable to move while charging it.

Alrighty, where to begin... Let's start from the beginning I guess. First sentence speaks volumes and just screams "Badass." The only problem is balance, unfortunately. Drawing everything to a single point before causing the explosion. Not bad and a very interesting idea, but it can easily be abused. This is what I'm looking at here.

Large amounts of damage over a 6M radius... Oh shit. I was thinking diameter... Damn thats a big boom. That will require extremely hefty drawbacks to deal damage of that caliber over that large of an area. Which brings me to the most difficult part.

Drawbacks.

The damage value dealt to yourself, unless its fluff, should be kept with the same vague context as the rest of the damages values. The reason for this is you are using your own attack stat against yourself in moves with the self-harm drawback, and with your hefty 6 attack, slitting your hand is essentially an 'insignificant' attack value. Now, for a move this destructive, with a self-harm drawback and nothing else, it would require you to do around twice the amount of damage to yourself as you are causing. Otherwise there would be nothing to stop you from standing in place and sawing away at your arm until the entire enemy force is dead. Especially with the draw in part of the bomb...

I honestly am having a hard time suggesting drawbacks for this that wouldn't take away from what you initially had envisioned... The best thing I can suggest is maybe turning this into a super attack. This is one of the few move concepts that the price to achieve the desired end result might just be too high to reach with a normal move.

If you want to throw in a bunch of drawbacks you are comfortable with having for it, I will tell you when you have too much and what combination would work. Balance does work both ways after all, and I thoroughly enjoy telling people that they can get more for the price they are paying.

Mechadendrite harness (600 OM, requires ranged, homing and physical prof)
13 has two Mechendrites coming out of his shoulder blades. They are 60 cm long metal tubes with an area on the end where different tools will come out depending on the situation. Other than that, they function like normal arms and will take as much damage as 13's normal arms would. 13 can not feel pain coming from the mechadendrites, although is aware of any damage on it. The mechadendrites will also take reduced damage compared to his normal arms, although not much to rely on them to always block attacks. In combat, 13's mechadendrites can retreat under his armour and come 5 seconds later out with a new tool on their end. This allows them to attach themselves to one physical move 13 has, or has mimicked. If a move would normally require two or more hands, 13 can use additional mechadendrites or his own hands to wield it. They can either be used manually or will activate automatically. If manually and a ranged weapon, they will follow 13's index finger and be shot through a silent signal, if his index finger is broken it will be his middle finger, then ring finger, then pinky and then thumb. If automatic, they will fire at will at the closest visible enemy with half of 13's TEC, rounding up. They will continue to shoot automatically even if 13 is blinded or is not looking at the enemy. If it is a melee weapon and manual, 13 only needs to move his shoulder down slightly in order to cause an attack. If it is a melee weapon and automatic, it will only attack enemies within the mechadendrites' reach and not the mechadendrites' reach and the weapon's reach. This will also be at half 13's TEC, rounding up and will continue to work even if 13 is blinded or not looking at the enemy.
My armour is steel.
My shield is logic.
My weapon is faith.

By the Omnissiah I will let none survive.

@13-Jzall
Looks good. Updated form of Mechadendrite harness is approved

Plasma Hand Blaster MK I: 
Requires Ranged Proficiency
Cost:Heavy stamina drain and 600 OM

This is activated in Tempest's left prosthetic arm hidden inside is a structure that rearranges parts into a rather sleek crimson and silver blaster with lightning designs across it. This is an advanced move for it is able to be charged for ten seconds before releasing a blue-yellow sphere of energy blast that hits with the force of a swat riot round. It travels at a speed at a major league baseball pitch (80 mph perhaps) and fully charged is about the size of a basketball If released instantly or prematurely it will at the most have an impact of an solid jab in a blast of three, traveling in a straight line until they strike something or travel 45ft, their sizes about the size of ping pong balls.
Tempest: I Think by far the best thing anyone has said to me is that: 
Quote:You should dream as if you were Immortal, but live as if you'll die today.

I just wish I could remember who told me it.

Grabbing  a couple things here, T1 Assists and Alt form. To save space, the "Fluff" will be fleshed out in the appropriate Purchase/Deduction and Roster addition, with the mechanics approved here.

T1 Assist: Stand - Rammstein
Atk:2
Def:1
Spd:1
Tec:1

T1 Assist: Stand - C.C.R
Atk:1
Def:1
Spd:2
Tec:1

Alt Form: Serra  (note, this is including the extra point i bought)
Atk : 5
Def : 1
Spd: 4
Tec: 1
"Mine eyes hath seen the glory of the presence of my Lord. He is sifting through the treasures in which his Gates of Wrath does store. He lets loose the righteous vengeance of his terrible swift swords. Gilgemesh has returned!"

Gonna put this up here, same one that I showed in the discord. 

Name: Wyld Frenzy
Tier: 1 (Cost 1000 OM)
Stats:
ATK: 7
DEF: 2
SPD: 6
TEC: 0
Description:
Upon entering this form Feran lets go and allows his rage to flow freely, embracing the wild beast within. Consumed by rage and fighting on pure emotion, all of his training goes out of the window and he acts like a mindless and savage animal, focused only upon destroying whoever he is fighting at that moment in time. The tradeoff being that he becomes essentially immune to pain which allows him to push his body beyond its normal limits, allowing for monstrous feats of strength and speed which normally would be impossible (Attacks still damage him as normal, but he’s able to ignore any pain or discomfort that they may cause).
Additional notes/roleplay effects: While in this form Feran becomes unable to distinguish between friend and foe, like a crazed beast he will relentlessly attack whoever he is fighting at that moment in time, or if someone else gets in the way they will likely find themselves the target of his fury. 

AdaptoidFile000x - doc_oc.exe (300 OM) [Requires Physical Strength]

After unpacking and running the code for about 5 seconds, the Vision spawns four tentacles attached to his back based on the infamous mechanical arms of Dr. Otto Octavius. Each tentacle has claws attached at the end that are able to grab things with about as much precision as a regular human hand. Each tentacle moves somewhat slowly at first, but can accelerate quickly. Furthermore, each tentacle is considerably strong - two tentacles can work together to lift up a person of average weight with ease, one tentacle with some difficulty. Vision himself is rather light, so he can use two tentacles to support himself and two more to lift up another person. However, Vision cannot manipulate the density of these tentacles - that means that while using these tentacles, he is unable to Phase or Fly (though he is able to use Moves with those Powers as Requirements). These tentacles are extensions of Vision - any damage done to them is done to Vision. They are extremely durable but can be severed. Finally, because using these tentacles is complex, Vision himself is more sluggish. The tentacles last until they are severed or until Vision unmanifests them, which takes about 3 seconds.
[Image: ytLTikp.png?1]
01001101 01100001 01100100 01100101
01111001 01101111 01110101
01101100 01101111 01101111 01101011