Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Things

As a parallel to the venting topic, here's a nice place to put your personal victories, accomplishments, pieces of luck or just nice things!
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!

To start ... after 3 months of the worst internet I've had in years (constant disconnections, making playing online games an exercise in lost progress and frustration, and sometimes basically being unable to use the internet at all) I am back to having my own personal internet, shared with nobody and superfast. Two years since I last had that. Me rn:

[Image: 797NBEc.jpg]
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!

Finally found a char I can hopefully stick with, and have begin a writing spree as him!

Lol Greg, you've achieved the ultimate power! Nice! And congrats, Matt!

I guess I can say I'm doing well in my third semester of college, surprisingly! I also have a duck sitting on a nest, so fuzzy baby ducks are on the way. :-)
[Image: hnc9xy5]
New to the Omniverse? Don't be afraid to PM me for assistance!
Gamzee Makara Wrote:S’aight. After all, dogs have a tendency to motherfuckin’ bite.

I have lots of things to look forward to: Bowling, 30th birthday party and also food.
[Image: oNAS6Nu.png]

[Image: Darkdata.png]Jak/Mar- Dynamite Kid/ DA 2018" (Translated text)[Image: hVDTXBF.gif](Thanks Ezzy!)

Got my admittance letter to the university I'm transferring to!
Gamzee Makara Wrote:S’aight. After all, dogs have a tendency to motherfuckin’ bite.

Woop woo!

I have survived with having a single pair of jeans for about 9 months, somehow, because of a combination of being fat (good jeans are hard to find), poor and hating shopping. I survived the summer with old shorts, but it's October. So, I finally went out shopping today and got a pair. Shit was £35 but hey, they fit and MY CLOTHES ARE ALL BREAKING. I took it to the till.

"Oh, these should have been taken down, you're very lucky. These are £3.50 now."

... I got two pairs. Universe threw me a bone.

I have finally acquired a job that I am comfortable in and have started saving for my surgery after two years! Woo! So far I have only saved about 200-300 dollars, but I'm happy that things are starting to fall into place now.
"I've been neglected, harassed, beaten, and diminished all my life. What motivates me to continue? The glory of proving people wrong. Being worth more than the numbing existence offered me. To be a hero." - Amber

I can afford a steak or 5!!!

(they were having a sale)
[Image: tumblr_maolcpnQS61qakj1do1_500.gif]

Warning: Anything that involves Ash should be rated M. Possibly higher.

Erik Vrell : Ash has a 'love' fourth dimensional shape
Erik Vrell : As in its wide and unfathomable for us mere mortals

(09-29-2017, 08:38 AM)Jade Harley Wrote: Got my admittance letter to the university I'm transferring to!

Update: I now have a pretty darn good scholarship, too! Yaaaaay!

Got two items out of a vending machine for the price of one!!! Whoooo!

It smells so wonderful outside... like honey and sweet things, but it's not oppressive, just barely there and tickling my nose. The breeze is so soft. I think spring is almost here. The grass is starting to grow up green, the sun is shining, the clouds are puffy and white, and the water hasn't had a thin sheen of ice over it for days. My ducks have also started laying more eggs than usual, and my bobwhite quail that I raised from chicks this Fall are just now beginning to lay eggs for the first time ever. I'm so proud of them, I love their voices and I love so many things about this place. I love how the world just continues to work this way, totally separate from people and college and all the expectations bearing down on me. I love how it puts thing into perspective and everything seems lighter for it, and I adore you guys for being around to enjoy the world with me.

2017 really fucked me over in myriad ways; emotionally, stability-wise, my housing situation, and financially. But next month I will finally be financially stable again, and in the next few months I will have my own place. It's taken a long-ass time but I got there and I'm not dead. This means for the OV I should be able to start moving us over to godaddy next month (so no more outages and we'll have our SSL certificate) and for me I'll be able to finally start saving towards my driver's license again and replacing some other things (when you're living on the bare minimum, you tend to build up a LOT of shit you can't afford to replace; shoes, desks, decent clothes etc). This doesn't make me 'happy' as such but it ... removes all the bad shit?

I bought me my first car a few days ago, 1100$ for a '98 Honda Civic.
[Image: 6ccef516870aa6b562343cffc7072d16846516ac_hq.gif]

Today we saw Deadpool 2.

Violet wore a Deadpool T-shirt, pajama bottoms and slippers to see the movie.
[Image: blink2k15.png]

And it was cozy af too
[Image: visig2018.png]

I have lost 20 pounds in the last few weeks. Woop.

(10-10-2018, 04:54 AM)Omni Wrote: I have lost 20 pounds in the last few weeks. Woop.

Holy shit! Congratufuckinlations!

That is some fine and dandy, damn good things. F'sho homie.
Dante's Abyss 2015
   GRAND CHAMPION   
[Image: Sasuke_DA_zpsb4vizgxd.png]       
Mark Twain Wrote:"The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug."

Congrats Omni!
I've hit my goal of 375 leg press yesterday.
In battle it is important to keep a sharp blade

But it is by far more important to keep a sharp mind.