Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crocodile

Name: Crocodile
Spent OM: 10800
Consumed OM: 0
Proficiencies (4600): Physical Strength(1000), Ranged Proficiency(1000), Area Attack(600), Area Defense(400), Ranged Materialize(600), Debuff(1000)
Powers (4400/8000): Hive Mind(400), Disassemble(800), Foresight(1500), Advanced Enhanced Senses(1700)
Moves (1200): Hook(600), Sables(300), Suna Suna no Mi(300)
Super Moves (600): Ground Secco
Transformations (0):
Assists (0):
Items:
Artefacts: 
Bases:
Unlocks (0):
Base stats:
ATK: 2
DEF: 4
SPD: 2
TEC: 2
PvP Flag: GREEN
I won't mind if you attack my character or base with little to no warning!

Physical Appearance

[Image: Crocodile.jpg]

Crocodile is a tall man with a wide chest, broad shoulders, muscular arms and legs, and a thick neck. He has pale skin and nape-length black hair which is kept neatly slicked back and has various battle wounds, most notably a long stitched scar at the bridge of his nose that stretches across his face. His eyes are deep-set and heavy-lidded, and his thin eyebrows are characteristically drawn upward in the middle. This gives his usual facial expression a feeling of condescension and distrust. Crocodile speaks with a deep, relaxed voice, and he is usually seen smoking a thick cigar. He's exceptionally tall at 253 cm (8 ft, 3 in), and has a large hook made from a tough gold alloy in place of his left hand.  He wears a single gold hoop earring in his right ear, and he has several golden rings with different colored gemstones on every finger except the ring finger. He typically dresses like an affluent businessman or noble, with a thick coat draped over his shoulders (never worn traditionally), dark slacks, shirt and vest, and expensive shoes. Accenting the ensemble is a brighter, pastel-colored scarf tucked into the vest.

Personality

Crocodile is self-assured and confident in himself. However, he rarely trusts others to perform important tasks, generally leading him to become highly stressed due to his personal workload. He is ambitious and driven; never content to rest idle when he could be doing something to attain his goal. In fact, he's so driven that he considers almost everything to be an acceptable loss, if the end result is that he gets what he wants. This includes other people, even those whom he has known for some time and has a relationship with. He has a deep, relaxed voice which rarely changes inflection, even when he is particularly emotional about something, and only the strongest anger or annoyance will shift his face from one of condescension to rage. He lacks empathy towards others and even if it seems he's being selfless or helpful, it's always for his own benefit. Croc's an extremely calculating man, with an eye on the end-game at all times, but this can lead him to miss details closer to him until it's too late to rectify them, and he also has a tendency to be so confident in himself that he underestimates others. While he has a low tolerance for being insulted, he has no issue with insulting others, though he'll hold his temper and restrain his tongue when negotiating a deal.

Fighting Style

What some may mistake as a disinterest in fighting bordering on laziness is actually simply Crocodile not considering most foes worth his time. Even when he IS pushed into conflict, he tries to use the least time and energy possible to bring it to a resolution. Fights will typically start with Crocodile allowing his foe to attack him while he simply defends; a tactic designed to show them the difference between his and their strength. Eventually, he'll start moving towards them threateningly, his gait suggesting a leisurely stroll as he pushes forward. Even then, his attacks will be half-hearted at best, but once he feels they've been properly demoralized, he'll go in for a killing blow. 

If dealing with large groups, his modus operandi will remain largely unchanged, though he'll typically preface the actual combat by letting loose a Sables to weaken his enemies. When dealing with these large groups, he'll target the weaker ones over the stronger and try to make sure the latter are able to see their fellows fall at his hand.

However, if a foe proves themselves to be a challenge, Crocodile's entire style will alter. He'll become almost reckless in his desire to end their life, taking risks that he normally wouldn't in order to push for a victory. His hair will leave its usually pristine state, falling about his face, his face will become distorted in rage and indignation, and his movement will become much faster. The change is so drastic that those who've lived through it often relate it to the difference between an animal at rest and one in a berserk state of aggression.

Moves

Hook (Physical Strength, Debuff) : (600) A large golden hook, replacing Crocodile's left hand. Useful for attack, but also for defense via the large bulb at the base. The hook itself is about 0.6 meters in length from bulb to tip, but the bend gives it a true reach of only about 0.5 meters. The bulb is roughly spherical, with a diameter of 0.5 meters, and may be used as a bludgeoning weapon. By slipping off its golden sheath, Crocodile can reveal a far deadlier weapon underneath: a porous, stainless steel counterpart filled with a deadly poison. While the hook itself will only deal about half as much damage on a direct hit, this poison will moderately sap away at a foe's health for about 10 seconds before the Prime immune system rids the body of it. Multiple hits don't increase the damage of the poison, but DO reset the duration back to 10 seconds.

Sables (Debuff, Area Attack, Advanced Enhanced Senses) : (300) Crocodile forms a miniature dust devil in the palm of his hand, charging the requisite energy for a few seconds before allowing it to enlarge to encompass a 50 meter area around him. While the storm is relatively weak and won't hinder movement or speech, the sand within it makes it impossible to see anything further than 1 meter away, and the noise of rushing wind hinders hearing in the same range. Even scent is affected, as it becomes impossible to trace where any particular smell may be coming from within the vortex. Enhanced Senses, however, are unaffected entirely, as are other abilities which grant preternatural senses, nor is Crocodile himself affected as he is able to feel the presence of people within the storm by how the sand hits them. After causing this storm, Crocodile can either release it, at which point it will remain for about 10 seconds before subsiding, or he can maintain it. Doing so allows him to continue to hinder his foes, but can become rather draining if maintained for long periods. Typically, any duration longer than a minute will exhaust Crocodile to the point of ineffectiveness in combat, and even a "fire and forget" usage can become bothersomely tiring if used too often and too quickly. While maintained, the storm remains centered of Crocodile, but if released it will be centered of where he released it.

Suna Suna no Mi (Hive Mind, Disassemble) : (300) Crocodile has mastered his Devil Fruit powers to the point where he can turn individual portions of his body to sand while leaving the rest of his body unchanged. In effect, this allows him to more quickly change his limbs, head, or small portions of his torso and abdomen to their Disassembled state, though how much more quickly depends on the size of the area to be changed. Bullet-sized portions are changed extremely quickly, while larger portions take more time. As a general rule of thumb, the time it takes for Crocodile to convert half his body into sand is half the time if takes to convert his whole body, with smaller and larger portions taking proportionally more and less time. However, regardless of how much of his body he actually changes, the energy drain is the same as it would be if he had fully transformed into sand and therefore very rapid conversions will leave Crocodile exhausted in short order.

Super Moves

Ground Secco; Tier 1 Super Utility (Debuff, Area Attack) : (600) Crocodile places his hand on the ground and uses his dehydration ability to dry out a 30 meter area around him, turning it into a desert wasteland. Within this area, an extreme heat and dryness pervades everything and everyone aside from Crocodile and his allies will find that even the simplest actions take far more energy than they usually do. For a round of combat (or about 2 non-combat posts), all Moves, Powers, and Abilities which aren't powered by SP cost roughly twice as much stamina to perform, including mundane actions like simple attacks, moving, and even just breathing. This can be maintained from round to round if Crocodile desires, by expending additional SP.

Proficiencies and Power Explanations

Crocodile is equally at home in melee or ranged combat, is able to deal with groups as well as single opponents, and takes a sadistic pleasure in weakening his foes to prolong their punishment for challenging him.

Hive Mind + Disassemble: Crocodile is empowered by the power of the Suna Suna no Mi, a Devil Fruit he ate in his earlier career as a pirate. This allows him to not only create sand, but to become it as well.

Foresight + Advanced Enhanced Senses: As a master of Observation Haki, Crocodile has the ability to sense threats and opponents without needing to rely on his usual senses. This power is so profound that many have likened it to being able to see the future, but in reality Crocodile is doing little more than reading his opponents' body language and responding accordingly.

Placeholder Page until I purchase a Power-Up or Assist.

Placeholder Page until I purchase an Item, attain an Artifact, or purchase a Base.

Pre-Omniverse Background

To be filled in at a later date.

Omniversal Shenanigans

None yet.

Faction Relationships

None yet.

Personal Relationships

None yet.